HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I'd start this new thread since a lot of us will be getting our new Endos and so the photos don't get lost in the ever-growing Terminator thread.

I just got mine and it rocks!

I had the same problem with my light-up eyes as Screaminmetal, but I have a really easy fix:

I used one of those tiny eyeglass screwdrivers and wedged it carefully under the contact plate and slightly bent both the upper and lower plates of the battery housing. My batteries now lock in tightly and the eyes work perfect.

As many of us might be having the same problem with this 2nd release I figured this fix should be somewhere people can read it easily.

OK, fist picture, fresh from box, no futzing:

HTEndo1.jpg

Boring compared to Maulfan's, I know, but I always like to show what a figure looks like right out of the box.

More to come... and a moving GIF!

I hope others who have already posted in the Terminator thread will add their photos here as well.

Hey Wor-Gar, congrats on your score, turning out better than my day's pickup.

Here are my pics thus far.

HTENDO1.jpg

HTENDO2.jpg

HTENDO3.jpg

HTENDO4.jpg

HTENDO6.jpg

HTENDO7.jpg

HTENDO8.jpg

HTENDO9.jpg

HTENDO10.jpg

HTENDO11.jpg

Figure... too... awesome... must resist urges... stay happy with Aoshima... avoid this section... :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I can't compete with those Maulfan photos -- simply awesome!!!

So, as everyone has stated, this IS the figure of the year! Just crazy in its articulation. Every time I pick him up, I find something else that moves.

Did you guys know the shoulder blades flare out too?

I have no idea why that stomach piece kind of moves.

Fingers are fragile as hell. Be very careful.

The real metal tubing :rock

This guy is surprisingly light -- which is good because with all the articulation, I'm afraid he'll take a shelf dive over time as his "settles". If he was heavier, we'd never get him to stand up on his own.

I haven't found a solid footing for him yet -- meaning, he's a little tricky to find a position where he can stand on his own... or at least where I'm comfortable letting go of him. But I'm sure there's a balance point.

All in all, BEST ENDO ON THE MARKET! No doubt. And the slightly dirty, grimey paint apps are great -- much preferred to the clean one I thought I was going to get.

Reposting...

"ON YOUR FEET SOLDIER!"
FINAL BATTLE KYLE REESE v BD TERMINATOR

Dedicated to Josh Church aka DarkArtist who Served our Country and now Serves Us.:D

Set 1

DSC06871.jpg

DSC06873.jpg

DSC06884.jpg

DSC06900.jpg

DSC06909.jpg

Last edited:
Reposting...

Set 3

DSC06920.jpg

DSC06921.jpg

DSC06929-2.jpg

DSC06929.jpg

DSC06933.jpg

And Finally... Kyle's last Moment... Always a Soldier

DSC06956.jpg

Notes: As many of you know Josh weathered the pants and dyed Kyle's Trenchcoat. Also many of you know FigureMaster Les did the Kyle repaint, and not only that, offered to repaint Kyle and add the Scar gratis after it was suggested by Brother Dekdave. I made the pipe out of tubing and chromed it... the "screwy" pipe bomb is best I could do for now. Hope you Dig the shots...

DSC055582.jpg

Did you guys know the shoulder blades flare out too?

I have no idea why that stomach piece kind of moves.

I was surprised by the shoulders, but it's a cool feature, and the stomach flap actually is to allow some front to back articulation, I was doing it with mine the other night and noticed when I leaned him forward it moved the stomach plate slightly to make room, very cool props to HT for that.

Forgot to ask, Wor-Gar did you get the T2 box as well?

I was surprised by the shoulders, but it's a cool feature, and the stomach flap actually is to allow some front to back articulation, I was doing it with mine the other night and noticed when I leaned him forward it moved the stomach plate slightly to make room, very cool props to HT for that.

Forgot to ask, Wor-Gar did you get the T2 box as well?

I wondered, now I know. Thanks MF.

Again, these shots pale by comparison to Maulfan's art shots and Paul's action shots, but here we go. I thought I'd show how bright the eyes are -- here's photos in bright sunlight and the red eyes still glow red hot:

endopost1.jpg
endopost2.jpg

endopost3.jpg

I wondered, now I know. Thanks MF.

Again, these shots pale by comparison to Maulfan's art shots and Paul's action shots, but here we go. I thought I'd show how bright the eyes are -- here's photos in bright sunlight and the red eyes still glow red hot:

endopost1.jpg

Like the look of the glowing eyes on this shot WG! :D

I was just thinking, with it's quality, your gif will end up looking like T1 when the Endo is running down the hall of the factory and it's all old school stop motion looking :)

I was just thinking, with it's quality, your gif will end up looking like T1 when the Endo is running down the hall of the factory and it's all old school stop motion looking :)

Yep, hoping for the foot draggin' T1 gif sequence too...

WG, if you're having probs with the surface you may want to lay down a blanket or mat or something so he won't slip.

Like the look of the glowing eyes on this shot WG! :D

Thanks! Yeah, that one came out with nice lighting. Looks real, except for the giant kitchen in the back.

The other shot next to it actually gives you a good range of lighting where you can see how the Endo can look "dirtier" or "cleaner" depending on the amount of light. I like the bluer tint in the shadows better but in harder light he looks a lot more chromey.

As to the GIF: I have to wait for the light to settle in my kitchen -- the sun is moving fast these days. But yes, I think it will look very old-school with the uneven nature of my GIFs. I'll try for the dragging foot -- that's my favorite Endo.

Last note here: my Endo is quite larger (meaning taller) than I was expecting after Michael's review. He towers over SS Maul and is a bit taller than SS Han Solo, much taller than Sarah Connor but looks about perfect to SS Arnold. And I have mine's legs bent slightly. No scale problem here, for those who worry about that sort of thing.

And next to the Aliens alien, he looks so wicked on your desk -- I just can't take my eyes off him. So much detail.

Last edited:
I'm thinking I should try to do up a 1984 Reese to go with the Endo, I've got the head alread after swapping out on Hicks, not sure where to start though.

I'm thinking I should try to do up a 1984 Reese to go with the Endo, I've got the head alread after swapping out on Hicks, not sure where to start though.

It's easy. Get a trench, buy HT Reese pants and shirt, find shotgun and shoes and you're good to go after a repaint.

Back