Vader Helmet on Sale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to MR website and I cannot find the Vader helmet. Do you have a direct link? Thanks.

SON OF A ......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just paid $1,300 to have the kitchen and parlor hardwood refinished....i have to find some money....i will....i will find it....somewhere....

ok who has this...is it as incredible as it looks?

Thank's MaulFan!

No sweat, I got confused to, but knowing that it's a studio replica, I got adventurous and went looking. Is there an expiration on this code, I can't afford it now, but maybe in a week or so.

This is very tempting, I have never bought any MR items direct. Anyone have any experience receiving shipments from MR direct to Canada? Are there extra border brokerage fees/costs DHL charges aside from the shipping fee? Thanks.

come on someone has to have or at least have seen this piece.......what's your thoughts?

The RPF reviews are pretty good on it.

It is a pretty accurate ROTS helmet.

I believe the neck area is a little big but other than that it's a great helmet.

mr1.jpg

At this price get it and if you don't like it, sell it on Ebay and make money.

My final price for it was $424 shipped!!!

:)

join their club it's only $50 and you save 10%, plus you get the qui-gon mini saber and it ends up being cheaper even after paying the $50.

So for 50 bucks you save 10% plus get a free Qui-Gon Mini? Where do I sign up:D!

So for 50 bucks you save 10% plus get a free Qui-Gon Mini? Where do I sign up:D!

yep and it's 10% off the full price from what I hear, not 10% off the price after the $400 discount. so it's $90 off not $50.

I have both in my cart the membership and helmet but it's not calculating the extra 10%. Do I have to order the membership first and then the helmet? Or am I missing something. Thanks again.

Ok I actually read it and I have to activate my account first, ignore my last question :D but I am still curious any brokerage or extra fees when buying direct from MR if you live in Canada?

Ok I actually read it and I have to activate my account first, ignore my last question :D but I am still curious any brokerage or extra fees when buying direct from MR if you live in Canada?

so don't buy the helmet and membership at the same time, right?

Back