Is it me or is this

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Matrix is slowly taking over.

It must be some imperial code to tell us that there is a super exclusive hidden in the site somewhere.

:banana

I guess they want to keep him underwraps now until the show?
I just put myself on the wait list for this. Can't imagine I'll get one but when I thought about it he would look fabulous with Hellboy and NK. Maybe in a German uniform. Or would that not be showing proper respect for an SDCC exclusive?

Did anybody else notice that the Figure is sold out! 300 figures sold out in 3 days! Wow.
I think this is some sort of effect Sideshow is purposely doing to the page.
They will look to shut this down quickly so pay attention.
I take that as since the figure is sold out, "they" are trying to take it down now. ;)

I actually noticed it two days ago when it was only a little fuzzy. I copied the images then and have them saved on my computer. It has gotten much fuzzier. I really like the effect going along with the text.

I notice the press pic is going crazy too

3006_image01.jpg

Its gotten worse today. I for one think this is really cool. It really goes along with the text quite well. I wonder when it will be fully un-veiwable.

That is really cool, although perhaps a little annoying for people who are actually trying to find out about the figure! I'm checking that page periodically. I think there's definitely more fun stuff to come... :banana

Very cool way to announce the new line! Did anyone else notice the writing is starting to spell out other words? Kind of like a Ransom letter. If you read from the top to the bottom just the largest letters it spells out "THE DEAD". Can't wait to see what else the page reveals!

the dead

Its gotten even worse today. I wonder if the page will disapear within the week? Some words are tinted red now, but I can't make out any phrase or logical sentence.

I think this is sweet. I wonder if they will do this with the rest of the line.

If you select the text you can still read it - they changed the font color to white. Neato... 8o

Back