new

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mangrasshopper

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to chime in and say whats up!
Been a huge fan of sideshow for years, and love checkin out all the kik azz releases!!
I'm a huge Pred freak and am considering getting the p2 elder. I also collect transformers, not all of them, just ones I think look cool.
I paint a lot of resin kits and love to customize toys and figures.
But, ok, enough about me...off to post on the forums!:chew

Another big Predator fan, awesome! Welcome to the Freaks board! Get that Predator 2 Elder, and save up for the CM Predator. What have you customized? Pics! :D

Thanks guys!
I mostly customize resin kits, but I made a few custom transformers back in the day. This bumblebee was my best work.
lrg-43-bumbgun1.jpg

More of my work can be seen at:
www.modelzone.com

thanks again!

p.s. I got the 1/1 sideshow pred bust!!! It's awesome!!

Thanks guys!
I mostly customize resin kits, but I made a few custom transformers back in the day. This bumblebee was my best work.

More of my work can be seen at:
www.modelzone.com

thanks again!

Holy crap, thats you!?!?!?!

I have visited your site MANY times!!!!

I LOVE what you did with the Sota Pumpkinhead!!!

You do AMAZING work!!!!

:bow :bow :bow

Welcome to the board, welcome indeed!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!
Wait holy **** you're Joe???
Yep, mostly post on the kit boards, but the Hottoys Predators are so awesome, I came here to check out the pics you guys post. Im a bigger fan of P1 and P2....but the AVP hottoys figs look amazing!
I think the first one I'll get will be the elder...he looks soo kik azz! The P2 is awesome as well..debating getting him.
welcome to the boards Joe!! (Neehar here)
Hey Neehar! How you doin? Did you get the Marine heads painted?:eek:
I LOVE what you did with the Sota Pumpkinhead!!!
Thanks King Darkness! He needed it!!!!! Great sculpt....baaaaad paint job.
Love yer banner...got the Sota Darkness sitting right here next to me! Mean bastich is just too bad Azz!!!
And to P!tu...thanks for the rockin smileys! You're the reason I found this place....
P!tuvision is da shizznitttt!:monkey5:monkey5

This place is too cool!

And to P!tu...thanks for the rockin smileys! You're the reason I found this place....
P!tuvision is da shizznitttt!:monkey5:monkey5

This place is too cool!

Wow, that may be the ONLY worth while thing p!tu has done since joining this place.

Way to go p!tu!!!

Back