If you're going or are considering going to SDCC - POST HERE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: If you're going or are considering going to SDCC - POST

I might.:dunno

I'm looking for some decent air fair right now. I actually asked for that week off for vacation and I had no plans so I might actually go. I don't want to sound negative, but I just don't trust SS's lottery. I'd rather go to the Con and pick up my items.

I hope to know by Saturday night one way or another. If I can go, hopefully I'll be able to help out a few of the board members.

I also have to find some money to go. That's my major hurdle. :x

*raises hand high*

Me me me me! Oh, did you mean only SSC collectors? :dance

I'm so excited for the Con... we have so many great things planned! :boing2

1/4 Predator, Dusty???

You Sideshow staffers are all tease.

:mwaha :thwak

Nice try!

I'm going too.

I am in and bringing a TheWitchKing with me.

:banana

I think you will have your hands full with more than just exclusives Adam. Good luck . You have had the WARNING!!!!.

Re

I'm considering going for a 1 day adventure, flying from Detroit to SD in the morning, and then flying home that same night.
However, airfare from Detroit to SD is just a tad bit high. :lol
Anyone know where to look for the cheapest airline tickets? I checked out Orbitz, Priceline, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, and Expedia but was wondering if anyone knows any others.

Re: Re

I'll be there for all but Sunday. And I can't imagine trying to go in one day - the show is massive! Really, even Wizard World Chicago doesn't come close.

Michael
MWC

I'd love to go, but I'm taking the Bar Exam the next week.:puke

I LOVE Southern California, and I hate that I can't go. It would be a nice getaway, but I'm going to Europe 2 weeks after SDCC.:banana Can't wait.

If you are going and will be able to/ willing to pick up some of Sideshow's exclusives for us board members that can't go, Please visit our needy thread:

Help Us Thread

Hope you guys that are going have fun and are able to get the exclusives, etc. that you want.

WARNING!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!!!!! :rock WARNING!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

California will not be the same! :rock I'll be there!

Back