Custom Season 8 Xander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finished a personal project today... My Season 8 (comic) Xander. Was very happy with the outcome and these pics do not do it justice. Hope to take some nice shots this weekend as well as my recent stuff. I cut the strap off of the eyepatch and glued a string on his eye socket to replace it. Also glued the patch in place, repainted the face and hair. The pants are from a HT Rambo and the sweater is Dragon and the boots are DID. All in all a fun custom to do. I love my Xander now. :duff

DSCN3389.jpg

DSCN3390.jpg

DSCN3391.jpg

DSCN3392.jpg

I always thought Xander was one of the better likenesses in the Buffy line, but your repaint has made it a dead ringer.

Oh thats wonderful!

The stylized style of this particular sculpt fits in very well with the cartoon version of this Xander as seen in the comics. Excellent choice of outfit.

The repaint works very well too.

Thanks a lot guys. Yeah, the sculpt is very accurate... if just a tad cartoony in some places. But it works with a solid repaint. I'm very happy with him, definitely one of my favorite figures on the shelf now.

Now to finish Drusilla.....:D

Amazing work Josh.

Now you need and AA Female Buck to make Renee and set yourself up for the 'love triangle' with her, him and Buffy.

That is until Anya comes back as a ghost.

Amazing work Josh.

Now you need and AA Female Buck to make Renee and set yourself up for the 'love triangle' with her, him and Buffy.

That is until Anya comes back as a ghost.

Wow, you couldn't have written more spoilers with less words!! :monkey1

Sorry thats nothing official or spoilerish just pure conjecture and speculation from issues 1 & 2 Olvi.

Sorry thats nothing official or spoilerish just pure conjecture and speculation from issues 1 & 2 Olvi.

No problem :D I thought those were 'real' facts about the story. Well, I've only read the first issue, so I knew about Renee. But the thing about Anya coming back as a ghost set the alarm! :lol

Well I just got issue 6 today and the artwork seems much better. I think he can draw Faith better than Buffy.

Still waiting for a trade paperback compilation of the first few Buffy season 8 issues... which I believe comes out in November. :eek:

MUST... AVOID... SPOILERS... :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

It really is a great series. I just got the first 5 issues a few weeks ago, and the Xander bit is pretty interesting. Looking forward to the future, what path they take with the various stories.

Now I just need to get the new issue, thanks Anzik for reminding me! :D

:wave

Good story too!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

It's so cool to have the show back, even if it is just a comic. I love where all the characters are and the arc they are building towards.

And I still think Buffy needs to be with Xander eventually. Dude has always been there for her, waiting for his chance. She needs to stop fighting it...

Even though my Wife calls me a blasphemer for thinking it... :lol

Yeah but remember what Spike said to Riley. "The girl needs some monster in her man."

Xander just doesn't have a dark enough darkside to do it.

Yeah but remember what Spike said to Riley. "The girl needs some monster in her man."

Xander just doesn't have a dark enough darkside to do it.

Sadly... I guess I just "wish" it were so...:lol

I DO wish Spike would come back... :monkey2

He was the best character ever, really loved his transition.

Back