Sideshow Freaks logo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dstephan

Please post your opinion of this logo. Thanks.
SSF-logo-hor.jpg

Not too shabby. :rock

Although, I'm thinking it would be better if Sideshow and 'Freaks' were different colors (in relation to each other). Maybe silver 'Sideshow' and green 'Freaks'. I don't know, but I wouldn't mind having a look at a few different colour schemes ;) .

I think the word FREAKS could be a little more freaky. Like...more ooze dripping off of it or something.

I like the green Freaks idea too. Maybe the top half could be green, and the bottom half red where the blood starts to drip..

Personally, I think dripping red blood might give some the wrong impression of the board. Right now it doesn't look like blood, but if it was to be more goopy, that would be too much in my opinion. Going green with the Freaks logo and making it a bit more goopy would be cool.

Looks cool.... :rock

How about using different colors & fonts to form the word "Freaks" ????

Now that's some good oozing right there! Looks like propper snot to me. Good job! Very classy :angel

Cool! I love the new logo with the green ooze. the green and red look good together on the black background, and the way Freaks is done really gives it some emphasis.

Can you make the green lettering glow like the current blue board title?

That would be cool.......make the green goo look radioactive!!!!

Back