Happy Birthday to THE Figure Master!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just want to shout out a Happy Birthday to Les, one of the most talented artists I've ever seen in this hobby, a very positive contributor to the forums, and an all around great person.

Happy Birthday Les, best of wishes to you today!

:fest :fireworks :happybday

:rock:rock:rock:chew:chew:rock:rock:rock

Happy Birthday Les, you continue to be an inspiration and one of my greatest friends. I know your life is crazy these days, but today... take some time, relax and breathe it in. No deadlines today! :lol

Happy Birthday bro! Here's to you....:duff

Happy Birthday Les, in this case Les is More!!!

Have a wonderful day.:chew:chew:chew

I wished you Happy Birthday in the your custom thread but HEY!!!
You are one of the people that deserve extra B'day wishes!!
Happy Birthday my friend.
I wanna be just like you if I grow up. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LesWalkerTexasRanger.jpg

Happy Birthday, Les! Take the time to enjoy this day, your day! I know you have a lot going on in your life right now, so you need to enjoy this day especially. I always love looking at your pieces of art. You are one of the greatest contributors to this board. I also always love a good chat with you as well. All the best wishes, to you my good friend!

:fireworks :happybday :fireworks

Les, may your day RULE in much the same way you RULE the brush! I am the proud owner of a FULL Set of USCM figures repainted by the master, and they are the pride and joy in my collection.

Now take a break and enjoy YOUR day Les...you earned it! :duff

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Happy Birthday Les! The greatest painter in the house, hands down--but more than that, an exceptional character, a wonderful person, and a generous friend all rolled into one. How lucky we are to be blessed by the presence of such a great human being. Have a wonderful day!

Captain Faramir​

:fireworks:fest:mexwave:happybday:fireworks

Happy Birthday Grand Master Les!!!!

You are a honored member of the board and an honored member of the Krusade!!!!

Have a good Grand Master!!!

Happy Birthday Les!!!

You're a great guy and even more awesome Krusader!!! Hope you have a great one!!!​

Back