Jack Nicholson Joker toy pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwayne

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got my Joker figure. I will preface my post by saying that I, unfortunately, purchased it from the Art of Toy website (extremely overpriced), but I got a chair to go with him.

Here is a quick review. The figure is fantastic. Great likeness and the details are amazing. It come with two sets of hands (open and closed fist), a bullhorn, acid shooting flower, gun, batton and two hats. The hats are ok with the best being the beret. His top hat just doesn't look right. Oh, and he comes with the joy buzzer.

The figure itself is great. The body has some padding in the belly to match Nicholson's build from the movie. The jacket is made out of a velvet like material. The vest had snaps and the shirt cuffs look like they have working buttons.

Finally the chair. The chair is cool, but not worth the extra expense. It is madeof hollow plastic. It is would have been better had the shooting boxing glove had come with the figure with the chair.

Joker looks great!! Excellent acquisition Bwayne!! :rock

Does he come with the 'Hand Cannon', the one with the long barrell? If so, we need pics of him holding that!!

Joker looks great!! Excellent acquisition Bwayne!! :rock

Does he come with the 'Hand Cannon', the one with the long barrell? If so, we need pics of him holding that!!

Forgot to mention that. I will post more pics later after I futz with him for a while.

He is holding the hand cannon in the very first pic but the barrel is cropped out of the frame in that shot. He looks fantastic. Hopefully Toy2 will get theirs in this week and start shipping them. I can't wait to get this guy.

The chair is meh. I really don't think it adds to the figure. If they would have included the boxing glove gun it would be worth it. Maybe you could customize one with a Rocky glove. It definitely needs it and a television set with shattered screen to go with it.

Here are some better pics of the hand cannon.

Couple of things extra . . . the box, while simple looking, is pretty cool. Very collector friendly. He does not come with a stand. I am using a extra Hot Toys stand with this, but it can stand on its own as well. I have had a few of my figures take a swan dive, so I am being extra cautious. And the chair is meh. It needs some other things to go with it.

One word of caution for those eagerly awaiting its arrival, be careful with the legs. I tried to postion mine in the chair and now the left leg will not straighten fully. I am concerned that if I force it, I will end up breaking it.

BTW Once I ordered this through Art of Toy, I started seeing this pop up elsewhere for significantly cheaper. I wish I had seen Toys2 with this and saved the money. Live and learn.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, that's what talkin' about!!! :rock

picture008nz2.jpg

Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moon light?

Nice figure. The best part about these is that they're all hand done, Asian exclusives. Very nice :rock

Congrats bwayne! And thanks for posting the pics!

I'm curious if you think the figure matches the description overall in terms of materials used. Love to see some of the gizmos that come with him too. Figure looks nice overall.

Puts steam in a man's stride.

Congrats bwayne! And thanks for posting the pics!

I'm curious if you think the figure matches the description overall in terms of materials used. Love to see some of the gizmos that come with him too. Figure looks nice overall.

Puts steam in a man's stride.

Not sure waht you mean about the materials, but I can say that this is a high quality figure. The costume is far superior to to many made by Sideshow. I would have been disappointed had they gone cheap with the clothing since there were only 50 of these made. It seems like they took the costume from the movie and shrank it to 1/6 scale.

I will post pics of the other bits and pieces late in the week.

Eh, I don't like how his eyes look. It makes him look like he's crosseyed.

Figure looks pretty great, especially for a smaller run... you never know what you might end up with. My only nit is he looks a little too smooth or cartoony in the face. It could be just a trick of the camera... but overall I'm very jealous.

This figure must be a real eye-catcher seeing it on the shelve.

Only 50 made? A lot of fans will be dissapointed for having missed that one...

A very nice figure!

Thanks for the pics dude, I was very anxious to see this one. I agree the eyes are a bit off but would definetly NOT stop me from wanting this great figure!!!

"If you gotta go, go with a smile"

Back