The Original Freaks Board

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had screen grabs of the original freaks site before it migrated here in 2005. Yooz gots to know where you come from to know where yooz goin.

I'll bet Dave still has the entire board archived somewhere.

I joined up not too long before the big switch.

i never posted on there and happened to find it right before it was switched in 2005. but trust me this is WAY better to navigate and looks much better

I have no doubt that its way better now. I just wanna get a sense of our history, you know?

Censorship blows!!

Think what you will, but this isn't a public forum. It is privately owned and operated, and Dave can "censor" anything he (or any of his duly appointed moderators) feels necessary. No one has any rights here beyond what Dave has graciously offered.

When you are running your own web site/forum, you will certainly be free to allow or disallow whatever you please (within accepted laws, of course).

I remember when I first join Freaks I found a few links to the old ezboard in the permathreads. But it looks like they're long gone now.

Yeah, I remember seeing a couple threads brought back from the dead from years ago but its been a while and this is much better now.

lolll..in one of the first post of 2004 ..Josh had only 394 post ... :lol

:rock :rock :rock :rock

banner19.JPG

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Think what you will, but this isn't a public forum. It is privately owned and operated, and Dave can "censor" anything he (or any of his duly appointed moderators) feels necessary. No one has any rights here beyond what Dave has graciously offered.

When you are running your own web site/forum, you will certainly be free to allow or disallow whatever you please (within accepted laws, of course).

Thats all fine and dandy, but censorship still blows.

Back