Any ideas what Sideshow will be previewing at SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gruson

I REALLY hope the 1/4 Predator will finally be shown!

Has anyone heard anything?

I would also guess that Leia and Obi-wan will be shown, if not more.....

Re

If it's anything like last year, there should be many announcements/preorders. :dance

Re: Re

Hopefully, they show the 1/4 scale Lobot they mentioned before.

:|

This is a much bigger show for Sideshow than Toy Fair - obviously, since they don't have to use Toy Fair to get retailers on board, like other companies - so I expect to see some very exciting things!

Michael
MWC
c'mon, Predator!

I know this is probably asking too much, but I would love to see a Boba.

And now that I've thought about it more than three seconds, I'm betting we see a nice layout of The Dead line, with a whole bunch (or at least 2 or 3) of the upcoming figures.

We may also see some 2006 releases for Star Wars (a 1/4 scale Fett, or Trooper should would be nice), Buffy/Angel, and something 1/4 scale for Marvel in 2006.

But of course the best part will be any new licenses...

Michael
MWC

What do you mean nothing has been leaked? They announced the 1/4 predator, Indy license, and 1/4 LOTR. You guys didn't hear about that? Huh. ;)

And we will prob see Legolas/Gimli on Arod at SDCC, if not before... watch out the newsletters...

1/4 LOTR ?????
Did they say anything more about that. Ouch, that will be painful for my CC :eek

They confirmed Indy and 1/4 LOTR?? Where? When?
Or....is this a leg pull?

The first 1/4 LOTR figure will be Aragorn as Strider.

The 1/4 Balrog will be a web exclusive, limited to only 150 pieces. It will not be cheap.

so how's your leg? ;)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

When did they say this? I have really been working too much! I missed this!!!

When will pre-orders begin for those????

Ho w big is the Balrog supposedly going to be? (Obviously it can't be 1/4 scale!)....just 18"-20" like the others?

The 1/4 Balrog will be a web exclusive, limited to only 150 pieces. It will not be cheap.

The 1/4 Balrog will be an oversize item, your shipping quote may not be accurate!:mwaha

My guesses for Star Wars are:

1/4

Obi-Wan
Leia
The Droids (May make an appearance)

Boba Fett will likely come after this group, but I don't know if we'll see him this soon.

1:1

Yoda or Darth Maul

My prediction for the show will be a 1/4 Hulk, and a Pulp Fiction license.

Its fun to make wild predictions.

I think the 1/4 Predator will be shown and I'd LOVE a 1/4 Terminator "Arnie" version T-800 or T-850 in the style of the Cinemaquette.

1/4 Indy would be cool...

Please release more SW and LOTR lithos!!!

Back