Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Stormtrooper Commander Figure (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"Up top! Get up there!"

When the Mandalorian? brought the alien foundling Grogu? to the planet of Tython? in order to reach other Jedi, they were tracked by Moff Gideon? and a unit of remnant Stormtroopers? were sent to capture the child.

In celebration of Star Wars Day, Hot Toys is pleased to present a new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the Stormtrooper Commander from The Mandalorian as an exclusive item!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is developed based on the Stormtrooper Commander?s appearance in the critically acclaimed live-action series. It features detailed helmet and armor with weathering effects, the commander?s orange pauldron, a black under-suit, two style of blaster rifles, and a display base!

Lead the troopers in your Star Wars collection with this new 1/6th scale Stormtrooper Commander collectible figure!

5457.jpg
OIP (r).jpeg
OIP.jpeg
Hot-Toys-Stormtrooper-Commander-9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know that Mortar Trooper was coming lol

such an easy repaint for them

I never got a Sandtrooper, I know this doesn't have the backpack or correct guns etc., but this looks pretty great.

Grabbed an Incinerator Trooper just so I could have a "Commander" type in the cabinet. Glad I can sell him off and grab this cleaner looking one instead.

There's a regular trooper also. I wonder when they'll use that base to represent oceans of Kamino.

*sigh* another trooper that isn't the Sandtrooper Sergeant.

$220 and a Holiday release

Nice to see something that doesn't say "April 2022-June 2022"

Two more faceless troopers to fill the ranks of the Mando line up. Not as exciting as some OT or PT main characters but i'll get them.

Back