Official Jumping the gun on Official threads thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooncat

Super Freak
Reaction score
I realise Im new, but ....

Can we have a Rule that says unless . .

Youve received the figure, bust etc and have bothered to take your own photographs then you cannot post an "official" thread

Ive seen so many posters jump the gun and post with Official branding in the short term Ive been here

and . . . before one of you (you know who you are) swoops in and tells me off for posting a thread thats already been posted earlier quoting "search is your friend" then Id ask have you tried searching on the word official on this site ?

Sort of backs up my arguement

Can the new Moderators delete any "Un-Official" threads ?

As clicking on these threads is becoming a waste of time as theres hardly anything new or of interest on someone posting an official thread simply to have the word official in it and be the first poster on that thread ?

Id even go as far as to say Move the Officials into an Official forum or have Moderators as the only ones who can create an official thread. Ban the word official from post titles

and ban permanent offenders of this rule (even for a short term)

Last edited:
Shai please rate this thread and Jesse Wilson, please come back and reclaim your avatar.:lol

Wow, now terrible threads have learned how to circumvent the rating scales... I guess the end is truly near!?!?!?!?!

Where's that pic of Knight Rider with Arnold that says "Congrats on your gay thread" when you need it?

I agree completely with this. I've debated doing something about it before, but wasn't sufficiently motivated.

But I think we'll be retitling any thread that has "official" in it to something else unless it actually has first shots in it.

And those starting joke "official" threads will be infracted upon.

I agree completely with this. I've debated doing something about it before, but wasn't sufficiently motivated.

But I think we'll be retitling any thread that has "official" in it to something else unless it actually has first shots in it.

Is that official Dave?:monkey3

Badmoon now has an infraction...?:monkey3:D

Badmoon now has an infraction...?:monkey3:D

No becuase my thread is the official place about the official definition of official. I therefore included the official definition. My thread was created in order for us to be able to discuss the very nature and wonders of the word official. :lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Back