1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbhf

Super Freak
Reaction score
n9kdmu0juul61.jpg

Ev-tD0eVgAA-Xh_

Ev-v8gFXMAUTR4u

【WandaVision - 1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure】

“This is Chaos Magic, Wanda. And that makes you the Scarlet Witch.” – Agatha Harkness

Trying to get to the bottom of Wanda Maximoff’s powers, Agatha takes Wanda off on a trip down memory lane reliving the past memories. Forced to go along with Agatha’s plan, Wanda unleashes her abilities to protect her loved ones, meanwhile gains a greater understanding of the full extent of her considerable powers.

Inspired by WandaVision, Marvel Studios’ original series, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce a stunning 1/6th scale collectible figure of The Scarlet Witch and her brand-new costume with impressive details from the series finale.

Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch in WandaVision, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities, long curly sculpted hair and her signature headdress, a newly designed body equipped with LED light-up function on both sides of the forearms, detailed outfit including the hooded cape, specially created hands with red translucent fingertips, Darkhold book, power-using effect accessories, and a dynamic figure base for display.

Reserve space for The Scarlet Witch figure from WandaVision collection!

I don't think her arms are seemless, but the figure looks good. Hopefully we get a second hooded head.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Some are saying these aren't legit. But there is no way they are fake I remember when Arkham Origins Deathstroke was leaked and people said it was fake and soon after HT posted it up on their FB.

I am SO happy to see sculpted hair. Wow! Though I do wish her hair looked a little more like it does here. Also wish they'd give her red eyes!
WandaVision-Scarlet-Witch--784x441.jpg

Some are saying these aren't legit. But there is no way they are fake I remember when Arkham Origins Deathstroke was leaked and people said it was fake and soon after HT posted it up on their FB.

I think its a rare case of Marvel being the one making the announcement today with all the merch dropping. Hot Toys would never announce at this hour- its the middle of the night in HK. They will probably post their photos in 8-10 hours when its morning there.

I?d probably display her without the cape, so i?m hoping it will come off.
Curious to see if they do one of her for Strange 2 since i assume they are essentially the same costume?

Back