Tweeterhead DC Joker on Throne maquette 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be very hard for Tweeter to top the 1st one. Wish we got a Perez Deathstroke instead.

Any ideas about when pics will be out? After collecting 1/6 figures for several years and seeing both prices and QC problems raise, I may be going over to statues instead.

From today's tweeterhead news letter.
f7f356cb220d8172be675af15b462dde.jpg

A throne piece. I'll definitely be sticking with the OG instead. Congrats to any of you that wanted a seated joker.

I sure hope both Harley AND Joker both have white faces this time around. I'm getting really ****ing tired of gray-faced Jokers. A light gray in some of the lines on Mr. J's face for detail? Good move. His entire damn skintone?:thwak

Tweeterhead said:
Well folks, he?s ALMOST here! Tweeterhead?s new Joker 1:6 Scale Deluxe Maquette! It?s gonna put a smile on your face...

This absolutely bonkers Joker Deluxe Maquette is PACKED full of crazy - Joker sitting confidently atop his personalized throne with his very own Bat-cowl and cape, armed with his cane, bladed shoe, and his insanity? Nested on a giant pile of money bags, gasoline tanks, bombs, and endless knick-knacks and easter eggs, you?ll probably never stop finding something new to love in this piece.

Be ready to Pre-Order THURSDAY MAY 27th, at 9AM PDT on Tweeterhead.com.

lLsTA37.jpg

yooo love it cant wait to put it next to the harley they did since i missed out on joker but now im kinda happy i didnt got the first one. also 349 or 379 my guess for the price.

$575!!!:horror:horror:horror

It is taller than I had expected (20.5 inches), and the detail is just insane (probably the most complex piece TH has ever done). I still didn't expect it to be so in line with Sideshow's PF pricing, despite the size similarity, because Joker is still only 1/6 scale as oppsed to 1/4 or even 1/5, but I don't think that price is out of line. I've got a lot of Sideshow Rewards. I'll still probably grab this piece.

It's expensive for sure but so are many xm 1/6 pieces. If you want something this nice, you gotta pay the premium

looks fantastic! Base is really big, the first TH Joker cost 295,-$, i think its ok! the base has so much details and the Exclusive head is brilliant

Well, the exclusive is waitlisted at Sideshow, but looks to still be up on Tweeterhead's site. It's damn tempting, and I appreciate that they're not going with the the all-too-typical-for-modern-Joker-collectibles gray paint for the skin tone, but it looks like Tweeterhead is going with what I consider to be the second to worst option, which is white with a peachy flesh tone in the wrinkles, which just makes it look like he's wearing make up, so I think I'll just hold off and wait for the Scarecrow...next month, I'm guessing. If that maquette does indeed have that corpse-like visage and flat hat (can't stand the pointy hat) seen in the teaser from Halloween, even if it's the exclusive, it's gonna be a lot harder to pass up.

Last edited:
Back