Action Figure PureArts - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn 1/6 figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
3ZPoySp.jpg

"In their tongue, he is Dovahkiin, Dragonborn.“

PureArts introduces the latest figure in their 1/6 scale articulated collection, the last Dragonborn from Bethesda’s Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Prophesied upon Alduin's Wall, brought to life by PureArts Studio in a standard version or Deluxe Edition that includes a rack of weapons to arm the Dragonborn to fulfill his ultimate destiny.

Deluxe Edition Weapons include: Standard Edition accessories (Display stand, sword with scabbard, dagger, shield, incinerate spell and removeable helmet), PLUS war axe, mace, bow and quiver, long sword, war hammer, battle axe, weapon rack, Wall of Storms spell and Ice Spear spell.

Features:

Deluxe Edition includes the Standard Edition accessories plus 7 extra weapons and 2 additional attack spells
Weapons display rack
Detailed armor and faux-fur trim
Removeable horned helmet
Custom base and stand
ETA: Q4 2021

**Photos show prototype. Final product may differ.**

rvGqfEe.png

up6RgEQ.png

7Xp8qc7.jpg

UYnN4eq.jpg

85vyh81.png

klNtRdW.png

aZgllve.png

8apc2ld.png

B99wvfl.png

Very interesting.

Their Cyberpunk figures turned out good, so this bodes well.

Though I wish this 'generic' Dragonborn wasn't the go-to marketing character, it's such a boring look compared to all the other characters you can create in the game.

Very interesting.

Their Cyberpunk figures turned out good, so this bodes well.

Though I wish this 'generic' Dragonborn wasn't the go-to marketing character, it's such a boring look compared to all the other characters you can create in the game.

Yeah, it's literally just the standard Iron armour, like the worst heavy armour in the game. Now if there were some figures for things like Nightingale armour I'd be way more interested.

I hope they do other armor sets and races. But if they're only sticking with the basic poster iron/studded Nord Dragonborn, I hope they at least do a male and female version. I have the Modern Icons female Dragonborn statue and like how that looks, despite the basic equipment.

wait is the hair broken on that teaser picture? or am i stupid :slap

edit nvm saw the OP say the same thing :lol not sure what happend there

New Teaser pic. Full reveal tomorrow.

They specifically state that this is the first Elder Scrolls collectible from PureArts

"The countdown is ON Skyrim fans! Only 24 hours left until the big release of our Dragonborn 1/6 articulated figure!
Stay tuned at 1 PM EST tomorrow to get your hands on the first The Elder Scrolls Collectible in the PureArts Collection."

3ZPoySp.jpg

Odd phrasing in that announcement, they make it sounds like it's in-stock and ready to ship.

The other thing I notice is that it all looks sculpted. I've got no interest in a fully-sculpted 12-inch figure. The whole point of going to the larger scale is to allow for the use of fabrics, and not just sculpt everything.

Last edited:
Really don't care for this if it's the iron armour and as SwedishHeat said if it's all sculpted then what's the point. I'm sure it has fur on the gloves, waist and boots but really it should be real materials. I would buy this if he comes with Dawnbreaker and other good weapons like the Nightingale blade. But if it's just all standard gear I'm good.

This is pretty cool. 10 years later I don't know how much I care about it, but there was a time I wanted an official release.

Not great... Those joints look downright awful. It's a pass from me on that alone.

rvGqfEe.png

up6RgEQ.png

7Xp8qc7.jpg

UYnN4eq.jpg

85vyh81.png

klNtRdW.png

aZgllve.png

8apc2ld.png

B99wvfl.png

Everything looks good except for the body, but that’s easily replaceable with a TBLEAGUE body. Skyrim, with mods on PC, is the best game ever made so I definitely want this (even though I never played as a male in the game).

A bit pricey IMO for a game figure, but the accessories look good on the deluxe. Had it included swap out armor and stuff like that, the deluxe price may be worth it.

Everything looks good except for the body, but that?s easily replaceable with a TBLEAGUE body. Skyrim, with mods on PC, is the best game ever made so I definitely want this (even though I never played as a male in the game).

Yeah, the body is bringing it down a few notches.
The helmet from that armor always looked kinda derpy to me regardless.
It would be nice if they sold stand alone armor from the game like the DawnGuard variants and the Ebony armor.

Cool that he comes with more gear. But really no Dawnbreaker come on missed opportunity that. Also I really don't get why they are using a JX toys body don't get me wrong it's a good body but lacks details on the arms and the legs bare just isn't right.

Sorry but this is just way too expensive for what you get. Skyrim is in my top 5 all time games but this is a no for me.

I dig it but like others have said, that body isn't very good. It comes off looking more like a Neca figure than a 200+ 1/6 figure with that body. If I can put this on a TBLeague, then I'm all for it.

Also, give us Dragon Armor.

I wish they had a few figures ready to roll. It's a big license and I would be more excited for it if they had at least a male and female Dragonborn at the same time.

I'm sure they'll make more figures, but the default Dragonborn isn't the most exciting version of the character.

I probably would've also had a female Dunmer in Daedric armor, a Nightingale Armor set, and Serana with teases for a Khajit and Argonian and other more exciting armor sets.

Back