Hot Toys WandaVision Figures Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underworld54

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, it's time for a thread. I bet we see something after the series ends this weekend. I read there will be 1 Wanda and 2 Visions. That comes from someone on Facebook who supposedly has some inside knowledge.

When I first saw this announcement, I assumed we might get some slightly updated reissues of Civil War Wanda and the Ultron Vision.

After the most recent episode, it's much more clear what we're more likely to get.

I'd like a new release of a basic Vision figure, but

Spoiler Spoiler:

seem very likely now.

When I first saw this announcement, I assumed we might get some slightly updated reissues of Civil War Wanda and the Ultron Vision.

After the most recent episode, it's much more clear what we're more likely to get.

I'd like a new release of a basic Vision figure, but

Spoiler Spoiler:

seem very likely now.

I think those two are almost guarantees. Thought the second one you mentioned might be an exclusive down the road.

For some reason I don?t think they are going to do any figures from this. Would be happy to be proven wrong and will buy all of them anyway.

For some reason I don?t think they are going to do any figures from this. Would be happy to be proven wrong and will buy all of them anyway.
If they don't make the version of Wanda we got a glimpse of during episode 8 then HT would be dropping the ball...it would be a huge seller.

For some reason I don't think they are going to do any figures from this. Would be happy to be proven wrong and will buy all of them anyway.

For some reason I also have my doubts

that said I would love a figure of...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Marvel Legends is waiting for the finale to show off their WandaVision line...I think HT is doing the same.

If anyone thinks Hot Toys might skip figures from the WandaVison show, you are crazy :cuckoo:

I guess you just forgot that Mandalorian is also a TV show ;)

If they don't make the version of Wanda we got a glimpse of during episode 8 then HT would be dropping the ball...it would be a huge seller.

If it?s something she is wearing in in DS 2 then i assume that?s what they?ll release it for.

Ok, it's time for a thread. I bet we see something after the series ends this weekend. I read there will be 1 Wanda and 2 Visions. That comes from someone on Facebook who supposedly has some inside knowledge.

I was just wondering why there wasn't a thread for so long myself , so glad to see one finally. I missed the only release of Vision, so would welcome an updated version from hot toys. The ebay prices for him have been ridiculous for sooo long I could never justify getting him.

155456321_3770173823079013_1398834581853216539_n.jpg

CAUTION, POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW

I would really like to see Hot Toys make:

A version of her wearing that dark outfit she wore a couple of episodes ago when she came out of the force field and confronted those troops and the Director. It appeared to be similar to what she wore in Civil War and Infinity War but darker.

I think
Spoiler Spoiler:
will definitely get produced.
Spoiler Spoiler:
may not get made until DS2. Similarly, Monica likely won’t get her official superhero costume until CM2. The best hope for AH would probably be from one of the unlicensed companies. I also wouldn’t be surprised to see an UL company produce first episode B&W Wanda and Vision. I usually don?t buy civilian outfits, but those I’d pick up.

Wont happen but I would love b/w versions of Wanda and Vision from the early episodes. The magic show even better. Vision kills me when he mimics Rik Mayall.

Wont happen but I would love b/w versions of Wanda and Vision from the early episodes. The magic show even better. Vision kills me when he mimics Rik Mayall.

Not from Hot Toys, but maybe from one of the knock-off companies. They’d just recast and repaint the head sculpts and tailor the outfits, which are relatively basic. I also think, given its popularity, someone will make Halloween Costume Wanda.

I'll just add this info into this thread too, HT could technically release an updated Vision with a light repaint and call it new as they only released an Ultron accurate version so far. In Civil War and onwards they tweaked his collar gorget armor to silver from gold

Ultron
0aV5xT0.png

F2FomL2.png

CW
DC3Sr08.png

IW
A7oMb5E.png

tSna4Q5.png

WV
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back