Statue Queen Studios: Iron Man Mark VII 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
yM7Cge6.jpg

I find it odd that they are revealing both at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting!!

...Another full reveal I can't wait to see!

Why are there so many Mark VII statues?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Why are there so many Mark VII statues?

It's a very popular suit from the first avengers so I see why

Nitpick time, gold needs more chrome, waist too narrow, don't want another leaning back pose :wink1:

It will still look awesome I'm sure though

It's a very popular suit from the first avengers so I see why

Nitpick time, gold needs more chrome, waist too narrow, don't want another leaning back pose :wink1:

It will still look awesome I'm sure though
True.

The connection point between the chest area and the torso looks odd.

It could be the angle and that the back flap is away from the body.

The SS one is fairly slim in this area as well, though the back flap makes it look a bit wider.

The color looks a bit better on this and there are more details like the back flaps being deployed, and the armpit area. The overall sculpt detail and coloring appear to be more accurate (i.e, cheek area is black rather than silver, helmet details).

That being said, it's not enough to warrant purchasing another Mark VII as I already have the SS Mark VII and it looks great in its own right. The poses are pretty similar.

If I didn't have the SS Mark VII though, I would have gone for this.

Last edited:
It does look like a more detailed version of SS Mark VII, but without the missile trail. I really like the lighting effect on the SS version, so not sure if the details on this QS version is enough for me to go for QS over SS. Still need to see more pics of the base.

If that rocket has a smoke trail, it's copying the SS one a bit TOO much lol.

Very impressive

In the pic at the end it shows the repulsors lit up, but they aren't lit in the video?

Its nice but Sideshow's better (that coming from someone who loves to criticize SS). Aside from a little color discrepancy, that statue is one the best representation of this armor.

Its nice but Sideshow's better (that coming from someone who loves to criticize SS). Aside from a little color discrepancy, that statue is one the best representation of this armor.

I wish the Sideshow had the same red paint as this. I'm disappointed that the Queen appears to lack arc reactor detail too. Both are pretty nice but I find myself wavering back toward the Sideshow again. Just terrified about Sideshow's ticking time bomb light up features.

I'd rather have a 'flying' iron man so I get the sideshow love

Prefer the paint and details on this one though - probably

Back