TF002 - Two Face Parasitic Larvae Cultivate Can

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antarion

Super Freak
Reaction score
H39c1bee00a3a4434937297b0714c72adu.jpg

Someone has this thing? I wonder what the diameter is and if you can open it completetly to change the specimen inside?
I have some ideas for a "tank" like that but with something else inside

There is hardly any information available other than that you can fill it with water and it has LED lighting

it's $100 a piece, so no, i don't have it. i cannot afford paying $600 for a set.
as for the information, an ebay list has (had a month ago?) photos of it in a box, where you can see how it's assembled.

iA3Hvcx.jpg

as for diameter, well it says 1/6, so imagine this hugger is equal in size to standart 1/6 rubber hugger from HT or McFarlane.

Thank you, that helps a lot. So it can be opened and filled with anything. But i wish it were a bit larger so that you could put a whole 1/6 human figure in it.

So the "glass" part is 20cm high and hmmm maybe ~8-10cm in diameter..estimated.

wait, there is no need to guess the size because there is a meter on all promo photos, including the one you posted :) on the left side. never noticed it before.
so according to that meter diameter is exactly 8 cm, +\- a couple mm.

Thought this had its own thread a few years back? Must have just been chatter in the 'build your marine' thread.

Man, this thing is laughably oversized. They just scaled up the also-ridiculous NECA tubes. The original screen used tubes were only 34" tall with a 12" diameter (per the auction listing when the most recent screen used one sold). This thing should be 5.7 inches by 1 inch.

But there this $100 gigantic thing sits, 11inches tall. This really is best suited for swapping out specimens. It is far more accurate to use NECA tubes in 1/6th displays.

Back