Action Figure MEZCO 1:12 Halloween 2 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbiethepainter

Super Freak
Reaction score
151998783_3889814954397093_244411019529323507_n.jpg
151899481_3889814794397109_5561493162081401326_n.jpg

Jeez NECA has over saturated this character and franchise ..that I’m not into the franchise anymore..no matter which company does it.

I’m interested to see this, I have their other Michael Myers and it’s a fun little figure. At this point I am only into Mezco for some of their horror figures.

I have their other horror figures and all of them are awesome. I don't own the '78. I came later to the party and it's way too expensive, but its also a pretty weak sculpt as is this one. I'm also not crazy about any of the Necas either. It's a tough likeness to get down in smaller scales it seems.

**** it, I pre ordered via bbts. It’s not a huge deposit so if I change my mind,I can just cancel. But I might keep It.

Oh, cool! Mezco did a one:12 of the '78 flashback from Kills. Pre ordered it.

Like Nine Inch Nails said, could always cancel.

Last edited:
This honestly looks like a miniature version of what Sideshow did of Myers back in 2003. Does not even sniff the appearance of Myers in Halloween 2.

This honestly looks like a miniature version of what Sideshow did of Myers back in 2003. Does not even sniff the appearance of Myers in Halloween 2.
That's the way I feel about the previous Myers. Then again, I haven't really been a fan of any of the smaller scale Myers sculpts either whether it's Neca, McFarlane. It looks to be hard to capture that mask at smaller scales. I don't own the previous Mezco Myers but I want one, so I gotta think about this one. The bloody tears sculpt might look cool on the shelf.

I was not feeling this like the first time Mezco did Myers. But under the right light, I think it's pretty good. Got this guy off Amazon because I figured I can always make a new mask. Now I'm thinking about a repaint to replicate the shadows and call it a day.

Back