Neca evil dead 1 ash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.bowen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just a teaser so far FB_IMG_1613602706375.jpg

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see him. I always hoped neca would one day tackle the original evil dead, but I thought it would never happen.

Awesome, can’t believe we‘re finally getting figures from the original film. I’d be interested to know how they finally landed the rights.
NECA has really been working wonders in the last year on all these old properties where they have to deal with several entities.

This is so awesome. I hope they can get the rights to do a Mad Max line. Road warrior, Beyond Thunderdoom, Fury Road and the first film figures would be a dream come true. Lol

Don't see the likeness at all. I think Bruce Campbell has one of those faces that's really hard to do in toy form. NECAs Ash vs Evil Ash and Asmus are the only ones to nail it.

Standard head looks fine.The other two are meh. Easy purchase for me though!

Standard head looks fine.The other two are meh. Easy purchase for me though!
The expression heads are off, but the standard stoic portrait is spot on. Of course, it could be the paint making or breaking these things. We see that with the color Wolfman. terrible injustice in the paint apps department. The head where he is looking over to the right with his eyes is the one I think is off particularly. Looks like he farted and hopes no one heard ...and he is looking to leave the room before anyone smells his raunchy self.

Back