Gentle Giant Bo-Katan statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would of preferred a bust but I'll probably pick it up sometime around release.

Glad they went with the TCW style armor and not her Mando armor.

Was it? Only say pictures of it.

Yeah. It sat in my LCS for a good while back in the day. I'm the type who generally hoards everything Mandalorian related, especially Pre. But it's one of the few rare pieces I just couldn't pull the trigger on. It worked out as I'm just about done building a life-size one instead:lol

Was it? Only say pictures of it.

It was a maquette, definitely not one of their better ones. Some of their TCW maquettes were great (Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Rex, Dooku), but some were lack luster like Bane, Pre Viszla and Phase 1 Clone Trooper.

Shame to because I think that is the only major Pre Viszla collectible.

It's up on GG site. Just preordered it. I'm a platinum lvl PGM member, and got the free shipping package purchased, so it's $143.75 shipped to me.

It's up on GG site. Just preordered it. I'm a platinum lvl PGM member, and got the free shipping package purchased, so it's $143.75 shipped to me.

I just PO'd from BBTS last night for $155 and saw it's already up to $165 today. Sneaky SOB's but not surprised one bit by them.

Arrived today. Lot of choices (left arm with blaster or helmet, helmeted head or without helmet, even holster for the left leg with or without blaster. Looks good with other 1/7 statues.

Attachments

• _SC03384.JPG
    _SC03384.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 7
  • _SC03385.JPG
    _SC03385.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 5
  • _SC03386.JPG
    _SC03386.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 6
  • _SC03388.JPG
    _SC03388.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC03391.JPG
    DSC03391.JPG
    303.3 KB · Views: 8
That does look good and I wouldn't mind more classic Bo statues and stuff. I like all her different types of designs throughout the years.

Back