1/6 New Wave Toys: Replicade Arcade Cabinets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronManny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Replicade Arcade Cabinets

Lucky you! Couldn’t resist or wait for a possible rerelease, just paid EBay price for a Dragon’s Lair.

Their dragons lair is a masterpiece, you won’t be disappointed. I have dragons lair, streetfighter, tempest, and the change machine and I am really pumped for 1942

I had a couple, but they had sloppy QC like scuffs and sticker bits peeling up. There's also a quarter scale from another company(numskull) that are even more accurate/detailed for a little bit more in price

I had a couple, but they had sloppy QC like scuffs and sticker bits peeling up. There's also a quarter scale from another company(numskull) that are even more accurate/detailed for a little bit more in price

Oh no! Just overpaid (but I needed it) for a Dragon’s Lair. Hope it’s ok! Had no idea about QC. Luckily the change machine I preordered from Sideshow. And I also preordered Asteroids from a real store. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Oh no! Just overpaid (but I needed it) for a Dragon’s Lair. Hope it’s ok! Had no idea about QC. Luckily the change machine I preordered from Sideshow. And I also preordered Asteroids from a real store. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

They may have improved since their initial releases. I'm kind of picky about QC stuff like that, so you may not care as much

They may have improved since their initial releases. I'm kind of picky about QC stuff like that, so you may not care as much

Thanks again for the info. I’ll keep you posted. Ordered a bunch of stuff. Just got the 80s retro pad/carpet from them today. Dragon’s Lair comes Wednesday.

These are really cool, but quite pricey. I just know, if i get one, i will want them all.

They're not too bad if you pre-order through their Kickstarters. I think I got Dragon's Lair and Asteroids for about $90 each plus shipping. I also have Tempest, Centipede, and the change machine. The only one I've passed on so far has been Street Fighter since I was going for more of an early-80s theme with this set.

I’ve only had a minor qc issue with tempest (it was a little wobbly) everything else has been perfect..I do have the numskull mrs Pac-Man and it’s very nice also but i still prefer the replicades

Back