Polystone Statue Repair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostBeard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can re-shape a polystone piece somehow? I have a statue with the end of a spear curved at the end and wasn't sure of that could be safely reshaped with heat.

Does anyone know if you can re-shape a polystone piece somehow? I have a statue with the end of a spear curved at the end and wasn't sure of that could be safely reshaped with heat.

A hairdryer is the most popular method. Warm it up enough to shape it then leave to cool.

Yes you can but if it's an expensive piece then contact vince vell customs or rafael robledo jr (both have youtube channels that show repair). They can do it for you if they're taking work right now and your item will be safe and perfect

Yes you can but if it's an expensive piece then contact vince vell customs or rafael robledo jr (both have youtube channels that show repair). They can do it for you if they're taking work right now and your item will be safe and perfect

Thanks for the info. It's brand new so I'm reaching out to Iron Studios to see what they'll do to rectify. If all else fails I guess its the hairdryer.

Back