New Mutants - Which do you want to see in 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the movie, it is more of a horror story, than a super hero story, but all the new Mutants were really good, great actors and well directed. The movie felt like John Hughes mixed with John Carpenter. I saw it with my kids (16 and 15) and they both also really enjoyed it. we liked this more than most of the marvel movies, (Guardians 1 aside). I loved the picked the Demon bear story, really good choice and that they changed the mythology a bit, I didn't mind that at all. I bought New Mutants 1 off the stands, been reading comic books for almost 40 years and this is a really amazing film. one of the best comic books movies out there.
I never really thought about it before, but funny how the X-men was lead by a black woman and the new mutants by a cheyenne girl (I guess she was) and nobody ever talked about it back then. I was all very natural. The best suited lead the groups. Claremont was really ahead of his time.
Sorry, sidetracked.
I would love to see all the New mutants as 1/6, Magik, Sunspot and Wolfsbane would probably be the easiest to make as 1/6, cause their super powers are easily shown. Cannonball is a bit harder and Mirage even harder. But I would still buy them. I know Hot Toys wont touch these, but maybe som third party? maybe they are already in the making. Does anyone know anything?

I didn't love the movie, but I agree that Magik was a hit. I'd take her. And if some company were to do Magik, I'm not gonna lie, I'd be pining for a Queen's Gambit figure as well.

Magik really is the only one that would make an interesting looking figure.
As for the film, it was a complete mess.

Magik. Even though her characterization in the film was a complete 180 from the books the film is based off, she was the stand out thanks in large part to Anya Taylor-Joy. And as much as people who thought they knew something about the books were dogging on the film for the Lockheed/Magik partnership, I loved how they pulled it off in the context of the film. I would eat my hat for a 1/6 Magik - my daughter's middle name was Illyana. Nuff said!

I will be making my own Magik
would love Wolsbane,but even with all the Game Of Thrones fans out there a good Maisie headsculpt was never offered

Back