Working from home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budo17

Super Freak
Reaction score
During this whole pandemic I was lucky enough to work from home. And my home dining table started out pretty clean, but eventually it got more crowded..
F5FE2213-5C06-427B-891B-ACF35A05F058.jpeg

41228976-3430-431E-AA51-97A68580635F.jpeg
80C2DB06-723C-4967-B44A-252E2462A888.jpeg

Last edited:
An actual legit post by an actual legit collector.

This reminds me of something, something from a bygone era... can't quite place my finger on it.

That's really nice, I tried WFH but couldn't stand it so I'm back in the office lol

Good to see you're making it work for you!

I’m a little surprised by all the spam posts popping up, but didn’t know where else to post this thread. But anyway, yes working from so far has been going decent enough for me. Especially now with the nor’easter snow coming I’m glad I’m not driving! Thanks for e real replies guys��

That great and amazing post. I'm also doing work from home and now I want to go outside and have fun but it's not gonna possible so I spend my most of time after working spent in my garden to feel fresh, like cutting the extra edges of grass and watering the plants after that I feel fresh because this keeps me close to nature.

I think that the issue of work will be relevant for many. during the pandemic, many people lost their jobs.

Where an employer, in consultation with their employee, judges an employee can carry out their normal duties from home they should do so. Public sector employees working in essential services, including education settings, should continue to go into work where necessary. Anyone else who cannot work from home should go to their place of work. The risk of transmission can be substantially reduced if COVID-19 secure guidelines are followed closely. Extra consideration should be given to those people at higher risk. To make sure that you get the full in-depth information about these full motion tv wall mounts, I have also provided you guides that are present at the end of our list of the best mounts.

This thread was always ripe for spamming wasn't it. It's right up their street. A current issue with easily copied and pasted 'advice' they can use to postpad.

Many people who are out of work are scattered and frustrated. There are a lot of people who need work, but there are very few vacancies now. And as those with work experience summarize, education goes to the labor exchange

Many people who are out of work are scattered and frustrated. There are a lot of people who need work, but there are very few vacancies now. And as those with work experience summarize, education goes to the labor exchange

Your comment is useless without a link.

Back