1/6 Princess Leia Milestone Statue by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthAlias

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just ordered. Anyone else? LE out of 1000. Looks promising.
9e2aab82a13a90a978230615d5956682.jpg

I like it. not really into smaller scale statues anymore, but this is on my radar.

But, I want to see inhand pics of the face from collectors first.

Very cool and unique! I really hope this will have a good face sculpt like the Slave Leia statue (one of the best renditions of Carrie) and not the Slave Leia mini-bust (horse face).

The preorder at Big Bad Toy Store sold out really quickly. Not seeing it on any other retailer's website. Ugh. May end up having to pay full price at GG before it sells out there too.

Looks pretty good in that promo pic. We need something like this for a Slave Leia that would fit into a Sideshow Jabba setup.

Looks pretty good in that promo pic. We need something like this for a Slave Leia that would fit into a Sideshow Jabba setup.

Gentle giant did a 1/6 Slave Leia statue years ago, and it is great, one of the very few non-Imperial items I still have in my collection.

Celebration_Gentle_Giant00__scaled_600.jpg

Gentle giant did a 1/6 Slave Leia statue years ago, and it is great, one of the very few non-Imperial items I still have in my collection.

View attachment 504291

Looks nice. Probably wouldn't work in a Jabba setup with that base though. Like many SW collectors I'm pretty desperate for a 1/6 Slave Leia for my Palace setup that is up to industry standards.

Got my PO in at BBTS as soon as it went up, but I see it's $14 cheaper if I get from EE.

Any reason why I should stick with BBTS over EE?

The one that got away. I didn?t know about GG until a couple years after this sold out. $400 now. May pick it up someday.

IMO it is the best Slave Leia statue, better even than SSC PF. It is a bit busty (don't think fans would mind though ;)) and has that base that won't fit on Jabba's base. Otherwise the statue is superb. I even changed the chain with the more accurate one from Kotobukiya statue

Looks nice. Probably wouldn't work in a Jabba setup with that base though. Like many SW collectors I'm pretty desperate for a 1/6 Slave Leia for my Palace setup that is up to industry standards.

Not sure if we'll see a new licensed Slave Leia in 1/6 too soon, you know politically correctness might have stopped it

Entertainment Earth has it up for PO.

I ordered one for my wife - hopefully there's no delays so I can give it to her for her birthday.

Thanks for the heads up! I canceled my order through GG and saved $40!

I ordered it when it first went up at Gentle Giant. I checked Entertainment Earth and at the time they didn't have it. Now with free shipping at Entertainment Earth it's $40 cheaper there then at Gentle Giant...WTF??

How is Gentle Giant with production pieces vs. the prototype? I'm potentially hoping to put this in a display with a couple HT figures.

I do not understand GG strategy. They make a statue that they know will sell well and make only 1000 pieces? And crap like Rey and Kylo they make thousands of pieces? I doubt this will get to Europe and with postage from US, customs fees, VAT it would cost me double the price to get one here.

Back