Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default [SPECULATION] Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Season 2 Din Djarin (spear, HS, saber)

Appropriate timing to create one, two possibilities:

1 - accessory pack (Beskar spear, Dark Saber) sold seperately - highly unlikely

2 - Entirely new figure + Pedro HS + above stuffs + new accessories perhaps - highly feasible.

One simply cannot just have two Mandos in their Mandalorian line up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	59c5d522baaa4fe9e20c964cf42756f1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	504167

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Already ordered the 1/4 scale, so not sure about this one. Tempted to buy it just for the headsculpt (if there is one, and if it can be used on the Tank Trooper) and then just part out the rest of the figure.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    POs: : Gandalf; KyloRen; IG-11; HeavyMando; Ezio; IronPatriot; ScoutTrooperDX; IMmk85BD, HarleyQuinnCT, Rex, WWDX; Ashoka; CoruscantGuards; Deathwatch; Lando; Venom; TuskenRaider; PilotLuke; Gideon; TransportTrooper; DarkTrooper; IMmk5; TankCommander

I'm full of surprises
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    I cancelled my two pack hoping a Pedro sculpt is coming with this release. If it doesn't, ah well.

Still haven’t ordered the season one deluxe version because I want to wait and see what this all includes. If it has Grogu and a Pedro sculpt it may be the one I go with. The accessories in the deluxe are quite nice though. I don’t care a whole lot about the Beskar spear, and the Dark Saber comes with Gideon, who I’m already getting.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike86 View Post
    Still haven’t ordered the season one deluxe version because I want to wait and see what this all includes. If it has Grogu and a Pedro sculpt it may be the one I go with. The accessories in the deluxe are quite nice though. I don’t care a whole lot about the Beskar spear, and the Dark Saber comes with Gideon, who I’m already getting.
    I’m in the same boat. Very tempted to order the Din/Grogu deluxe set as I’m worried it’ll sell out soon, but I’m of a mind to wait for this one as I prefer the full Beskar look to the deluxe with the mismatched thigh armour, plus the spear, etc.

If anything, get the deluxe and sell it off if the season 2 mando is what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Knightstalker View Post
    I’m in the same boat. Very tempted to order the Din/Grogu deluxe set as I’m worried it’ll sell out soon, but I’m of a mind to wait for this one as I prefer the full Beskar look to the deluxe with the mismatched thigh armour, plus the spear, etc.
    I’m not very worried about the season one deluxe set selling out yet. It’s just starting to ship, but isn’t fully in-stock at Sideshow. I also feel like they probably made more of this version than the original armor look. I would think it will stick around for a while.

©Fly, All rights reserved
    Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Keep in mind that we are still waiting for a Bespin Han pre-order, after being teased in the Bespin Leia figure pics...

To be honest, I have no interest in a Din head sculpt. For me, the Mando character simply needs to be helmeted. I would never display him otherwise.

The Beskar Deluxe brings so many accessories that we may not see in another release (unless a 2.0 version, years from now...) so no chance of cancelling or selling off. I'll end up picking up the custom set to add to it and call it a day.
    -------------------------------------------------
    A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to maintain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

A Din sculpt would be sort of nice just for a complete package. I’m sure that 99% of the time I wouldn’t use it though. It’s pretty inevitable that Hot Toys will announce season two Mando. It’s just a matter of when.