1/6 [SPECULATION] Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Season 2 Din Djarin (spear, HS, saber)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkChocobi

Lucas simp
Reaction score
Appropriate timing to create one, two possibilities:

1 - accessory pack (Beskar spear, Dark Saber) sold seperately - highly unlikely

2 - Entirely new figure + Pedro HS + above stuffs + new accessories perhaps - highly feasible.

One simply cannot just have two Mandos in their Mandalorian line up :)

59c5d522baaa4fe9e20c964cf42756f1.jpg

Already ordered the 1/4 scale, so not sure about this one. Tempted to buy it just for the headsculpt (if there is one, and if it can be used on the Tank Trooper) and then just part out the rest of the figure.

Still haven’t ordered the season one deluxe version because I want to wait and see what this all includes. If it has Grogu and a Pedro sculpt it may be the one I go with. The accessories in the deluxe are quite nice though. I don’t care a whole lot about the Beskar spear, and the Dark Saber comes with Gideon, who I’m already getting.

Still haven’t ordered the season one deluxe version because I want to wait and see what this all includes. If it has Grogu and a Pedro sculpt it may be the one I go with. The accessories in the deluxe are quite nice though. I don’t care a whole lot about the Beskar spear, and the Dark Saber comes with Gideon, who I’m already getting.

I’m in the same boat. Very tempted to order the Din/Grogu deluxe set as I’m worried it’ll sell out soon, but I’m of a mind to wait for this one as I prefer the full Beskar look to the deluxe with the mismatched thigh armour, plus the spear, etc.

If anything, get the deluxe and sell it off if the season 2 mando is what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in the same boat. Very tempted to order the Din/Grogu deluxe set as I’m worried it’ll sell out soon, but I’m of a mind to wait for this one as I prefer the full Beskar look to the deluxe with the mismatched thigh armour, plus the spear, etc.
I’m not very worried about the season one deluxe set selling out yet. It’s just starting to ship, but isn’t fully in-stock at Sideshow. I also feel like they probably made more of this version than the original armor look. I would think it will stick around for a while.

Keep in mind that we are still waiting for a Bespin Han pre-order, after being teased in the Bespin Leia figure pics...

To be honest, I have no interest in a Din head sculpt. For me, the Mando character simply needs to be helmeted. I would never display him otherwise.

The Beskar Deluxe brings so many accessories that we may not see in another release (unless a 2.0 version, years from now...) so no chance of cancelling or selling off. I'll end up picking up the custom set to add to it and call it a day.

A Din sculpt would be sort of nice just for a complete package. I’m sure that 99% of the time I wouldn’t use it though. It’s pretty inevitable that Hot Toys will announce season two Mando. It’s just a matter of when.

Appropriate timing to create one, two possibilities:

1 - accessory pack (Beskar spear, Dark Saber) sold seperately - highly unlikely

2 - Entirely new figure + Pedro HS + above stuffs + new accessories perhaps - highly feasible.

One simply cannot just have two Mandos in their Mandalorian line up :)

View attachment 504167

Give me...everything:cool:

Tho flat out I don't have the space, or the funds:crying, for EVERYTHING like troopers. But, like my MCU Cap collection, this (new) fav character of mine is getting the whole arc treatment. Also, re article link below, maybe Din D'jarin will be a cameo in other shows. The character may end up as being definitive as Boba, Han Solo, etc. if he isn't already.

As figs go - d@mn - guess it's the armor, but like IM and Boba (I guess since I don't own a Boba) it's out-of-the-box 1/6 greatness, in the sense u hardly have to pose Mando and he looks epic on the shelf.

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/01/the-mandalorian-ww84-pedro-pascal-stardom-1234609961/
Going forward, as Mando tangles with his past and the mythology behind the Mandalorian code, ?as much as he says this is the way, that doesn?t mean this is the only way,? said Pascal. ?I find it fascinating playing with that. We don?t know what he ends up being. He took his helmet off in a room full of people.?

Online folks are taking this tease as Pascal having his helmet off more, so yeah, I need a (good) sculpt. And am in for another Mando - was gonna order the speeder Mando if it ever came out. For sure I want a SHINY version without having to face learning how to do a chrome finish myself:horror

But, other stuff I want is gonna hafta take a back seat $$$$$

I bet they'll only include a Grogu with a speeder version or something like that haha.

Keep in mind that we are still waiting for a Bespin Han pre-order, after being teased in the Bespin Leia figure pics...

To be honest, I have no interest in a Din head sculpt. For me, the Mando character simply needs to be helmeted. I would never display him otherwise.

The Beskar Deluxe brings so many accessories that we may not see in another release (unless a 2.0 version, years from now...) so no chance of cancelling or selling off. I'll end up picking up the custom set to add to it and call it a day.

I'd probably agree if it weren't for the last two episodes of this season. I'd definitely display the headsculpt at times now.

Another thing they can include is a decapitated Dark Trooper head.

Second season was inevitable.
Curious about what will be in this package. I think most are fine with two at this stage (an OG and a pick between DLX or S2). Only reason to have three is if that S2 version has a lot more to offer than just dark saber, spear, thigh armour. Head sculpt would be very tempting for a lot of collectors. We could look to Quarter scale S2 Mando as to what the sixth scale might look like. But it is interesting the 1/4 version doesn?t have the dark saber, spear or a head sculpt. For the price that is set at it should have all that.

Anyways I think it is also easy to pass since we know a season 3, 4, 5 and so on are also probably inevitable. Once I have my OG and DLX I will wait for a Mando further down the line that has a different look.

I assume we will get:
-Spear
-Darksaber
-Jetpack
-Crappy flame/weapon effects that will never used
-Headsculpt
-Rifle
-Pistol
-Knife
-One baby Grogu
-Satchel for Grogu
-Special set with Swoop Bike and extra Baby

Second season was inevitable.
Curious about what will be in this package. I think most are fine with two at this stage (an OG and a pick between DLX or S2). Only reason to have three is if that S2 version has a lot more to offer than just dark saber, spear, thigh armour. Head sculpt would be very tempting for a lot of collectors. We could look to Quarter scale S2 Mando as to what the sixth scale might look like. But it is interesting the 1/4 version doesn?t have the dark saber, spear or a head sculpt. For the price that is set at it should have all that.

Anyways I think it is also easy to pass since we know a season 3, 4, 5 and so on are also probably inevitable. Once I have my OG and DLX I will wait for a Mando further down the line that has a different look.

I don't think he held the Darksaber by the time the 1/4 scale figure was released. That was put up I think before Episode 1, the only S2 accessory it has I think is the bomb button. I literally think that's all Disney showed them haha.

I would have to almost guarantee they'll do another Grogu to go with a S2 version. It's literally what made me preorder the Speeder Bike pack, so I'm sure they know what works.

I understand why the little green friend got so much love ubiquitously, but please no more of him as "bonus accessory" please lol :lol.

I understand why the little green friend got so much love ubiquitously, but please no more of him as "bonus accessory" please lol :lol.

I was thinking that eventually there might be an armys worth of Grogus by the end of the show. You could have it with S2 Mando and possibly with the Luke as well.

Back