Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: [SPECULATION] Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Season 2 Din Djarin (spear, HS, saber)

<- DarkChocobi after finding an excuse for a new thread

Probably safe to assume there'll be 2 or maybe even 3 options for this S2 version, one of them being the Swoop Bike set:
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...d.php?t=236746

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I'm guessing/hoping no on the swoop bike since he only used it in that one episode and wasn't like used throughout.

A Mando with swoop would be pretty expensive.
    The bike is bigger, more detailed plus how detailed the Mando is. Just trying to compare it to the Scout with bike set, how much do you guys think a Mando with Swoop would cost? And what type of extras might it have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not in need of a new Mando as I'm satisfied with my Beskar S1 Mando with S2 parts on it. However I'm also dreading the moment this S2 one is shown as I will Preorder it the moment it drops. Lol

The only thing that would make me want an S2 version was is if they improved on certain things with the figure itself, ie better proportions and shine. Other than that, keep your PP head and swoop bike

The spear, dark saber and HS should have been included in the 1/4 scale version. For the money that release should have everything.

Quote Originally Posted by bebe13junior View Post
    A Mando with swoop would be pretty expensive.
    The bike is bigger, more detailed plus how detailed the Mando is. Just trying to compare it to the Scout with bike set, how much do you guys think a Mando with Swoop would cost? And what type of extras might it have?

$460 - guess.

And comes fully loaded with shiny, shiny armor and spear etc. The "season 2 version". Sculpt and baby in bag too.

HT isn't stupid; they'll add stuff that collectors like me NEED to have. Especially when I'll be waiting 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by RulerOfAsgard View Post
    The spear, dark saber and HS should have been included in the 1/4 scale version. For the money that release should have everything.
    It was revealed before they were obtained by him in the show. They might add them later but I doubt it. They last time I remember them adding to a figure was Rey from The Force Awakens.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post
    $460 - guess.

And comes fully loaded with shiny, shiny armor and spear etc. The "season 2 version". Sculpt and baby in bag too.

HT isn't stupid; they'll add stuff that collectors like me NEED to have. Especially when I'll be waiting 3 years.
    I think at least 500-550.
    Just based off the Scout with bike which is $455.
    Regular scout is 220 vs non deluxe Mando for 260, deluxe is 315.

And the swoop bike appears both bigger and more complex than speeder bike.