Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: 1/6 VTS - Ghost of Battlefield (Tsushima) - Jin Sakai Collectible Figure

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishHeat View Post
    Your attitude towards this whole VTS/LIM thing is coming off rather petty. Now you seem to be insulting collectors for even buying VTS products in the first place. It doesn't reflect well on LIM.
    You are a VTS fan so it makes sense you are calling him out. No but seriously his comment was just explaining why they won't make Jin though I agree this figure isn't 100% accurate, I'll still take it. And I also disagree about no one caring about accuracy as many do, he is only saying this is enough rather then make their own figure. Plus there is another Jin being made by another company with the hero of tsushima armour.

Quote Originally Posted by Hologram AI View Post
    I just wish someone would do an Aloy.

The hair on her is probably the hardest part but a sculpted hair version like how HT is doing Black Widow would be really cool to see.

It's a shame no one has done her yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
    HELL. YES.

I'm baffled no one has done Aloy before.
    Aloy is a VERY complicated figure to mass produce, her outfit is so rich with details and stiching that it would take a long time to mass produce each individual tunic, her hair presents another challenge tho with proper R&D I think one could create the hair in sculpted format, that's probably why none have made her yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post
    You are a VTS fan so it makes sense you are calling him out. No but seriously his comment was just explaining why they won't make Jin though I agree this figure isn't 100% accurate, I'll still take it. And I also disagree about no one caring about accuracy as many do, he is only saying this is enough rather then make their own figure. Plus there is another Jin being made by another company with the hero of tsushima armour.
    I should've explained the "no one caring about accuracy" part a bit better, most collectors care but are also impatient, especially with third party figures, as long as the figures looks like source material it's fine to them, they don't need it to be anything more, we on the other hand are obssessed with detail and would take our sweet time developing the armor and all it's minor details, it would take time to develop and produce and by then VTS would have already released their figure, rendering our focus on accuracy completely worthless as collectors would already have a figure they're satisfied with and would not buy another one just because some things are more accurate, hope it clears that up.
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    Aloy is a VERY complicated figure to mass produce, her outfit is so rich with details and stiching that it would take a long time to mass produce each individual tunic, her hair presents another challenge tho with proper R&D I think one could create the hair in sculpted format, that's probably why none have made her yet.

I should've explained the "no one caring about accuracy" part a bit better, most collectors care but are also impatient, especially with third party figures, as long as the figures looks like source material it's fine to them, they don't need it to be anything more, we on the other hand are obssessed with detail and would take our sweet time developing the armor and all it's minor details, it would take time to develop and produce and by then VTS would have already released their figure, rendering our focus on accuracy completely worthless as collectors would already have a figure they're satisfied with and would not buy another one just because some things are more accurate, hope it clears that up.
    No worries bro, as I said before I agree with you on why Lim won't make him. And thanks for the clarification on accuracy, I would prefer a more accurate armour and sandals. And a better head sculpt but overall I think it's good honestly Dam toys should have gotten the rights and made it official and a bit better rather then letting their 3rd party team handling this (not a bad figure again) but I'll take what I can get as I stated before.

Jin is up on One Sixth Kit. I went for the standard version as that's about $266 with the NRD being $46 thankfully I lowered the price using reward points I had from the site. The deluxe is $385!!! The NRD is $85 as much as I would have liked to get that I'm not spending that much on a 3rd party figure. https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?ro...roduct_id=2683

It's not very accurate, but it is the most accurate one available, as VTS is the only one doing it. XD
    Hopefully VTS will improve on it before release a bit as it is so close to being accurate. Don't actually mind the face though. Looks good and not as bad as the Sekiro one.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Face is not bad. Sekiro one doesn't even look Asian.
    POs: : Gandalf; KyloRen; IG-11; HeavyMando; Ezio; IronPatriot; ScoutTrooperDX; IMmk85BD, HarleyQuinnCT, Rex, WWDX; Ashoka; CoruscantGuards; Deathwatch; Lando; Venom; TuskenRaider; PilotLuke; Gideon; TransportTrooper; DarkTrooper; IMmk5; TankCommander

Jin is up on One Sixth Kit. I went for the standard version as that's about $266 with the NRD being $46 thankfully I lowered the price using reward points I had from the site. The deluxe is $385!!! The NRD is $85 as much as I would have liked to get that I'm not spending that much on a 3rd party figure. https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?ro...roduct_id=2683
    Overpriced on OSK to be honest. KGHobby has the Deluxe for $280 and the standard for $213. Not sure why OSK is charging $100 more for the deluxe.

Preordered the deluxe with a deposit on KG.

https://www.kghobby.com/vts-toys-gho...eluxe-edition/

https://www.kghobby.com/vts-toys-gho...ndard-edition/
    Last edited by Hologram AI; 01-22-2021 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hologram AI View Post
    Overpriced on OSK to be honest. KGHobby has the Deluxe for $280 and the standard for $213. Not sure why OSK is charging $100 more for the deluxe.

Preordered the deluxe with a deposit on KG.

https://www.kghobby.com/vts-toys-gho...eluxe-edition/

https://www.kghobby.com/vts-toys-gho...ndard-edition/
    I believe kghobby is before tax and shipping. Where's OSK price is usually including everything from tax and shipping.

I believe kghobby is before tax and shipping. Where's OSK price is usually including everything from tax and shipping.
    KGHobby is only charging $50 for their shipping (they don't charge tax) so deluxe comes out to like $330 in the end. No real reason to go with OSK with this to be honest. Although I found that KGHobby usually has the better price for these third party figures anyways.