Hot Toys - TMS032 - The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Dark Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
"You're about to face off with the Dark Troopers. You had your hands full with one. Let's see how you do against a platoon." - Moff Gideon

The third-generation design Dark Troopers are no longer suits. The human inside was the final weakness to be solved. They are now droids. These troopers proved to be very intimidating and dangerous as the Mandalorian struggled to defeat even one of these fearsome foes during his rescue mission of Grogu aboard from Moff Gideon's ship.

Following the epic season finale of The Mandalorian, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the brand new 1/6th scale Dark Trooper collectible figure!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is skillfully crafted based on the Dark Trooper as seen in the hit Star Wars series. It features highly detailed helmet and mechanical armor parts, specially applied black armor painting, LED light up functions, a blaster, and a display base!

The 1/6th scale collectible figure of this menacing trooper will surely be a welcomed addition to any Star Wars collection!

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Dark Trooper? Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
  • Authentic and detailed likeness of Dark Trooper in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
  • Finely crafted Dark Trooper helmet with LED light-up function (red light, battery operated)
  • Glossy black armor painting and metallic silver joints with LED light-up chest panel (red light, battery operated)
  • Approximately 32.5 cm tall
  • Newly developed body with over 25 points of articulations
  • Highly poseable advanced exoskeleton body structure with detailed mechanical design
  • Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
  • One (1) pair of fists
  • One (1) pair of relaxed hands
  • One (1) pair of hands for holding rifle

Weapon:
  • One (1) blaster rifle

Accessory:
  • Figure stand with Star Wars Logo and character nameplate

Dark-Trooper-Whats-in-the-Box.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Dark Trooper Collectible Figure

Excellent! Want this to pair with my Gideon.

Should be massive too.

And Mando v3 is there with his Spear!

Look pretty cool at first glance, and with a Luke tease of course. I love the scene so much that I'll need at least two and probably three.

These guys look pretty good. Definitely, a figure that needs a pair to look right.

Prepared for the **** storm of whiners about a luke reissue:rotfl

I just hope the eyes look ok when the light up function isn't activated. I may grab one to go with Gideon but these aren't my favorite troops. It's the first OT era troop design that feels off brand.

Now I'm finally be able to decided whether I need two Mando's Death troopers or not, just need one and grab two of these terminators to flank Gideon

I just hope the eyes look ok when the light up function isn't activated. I may grab one to go with Gideon but these aren't my favorite troops. It's the first OT era troop design that feels off brand.

I agree... but I look at them more as Droids then I do traditional troopers (despite the name).

These guys look pretty good. Definitely, a figure that needs a pair to look right.

Prepared for the **** storm of whiners about a luke reissue:rotfl

I hate reissues but in this case it's actually justified. And I wouldn't even say it is a reissue because it will come with some different stuff. Say bye bye to that Bespin Luke for now, that will probably be released two years after the Snowspeeder Luke in 2025.

Yeah how it looks with eyes off will decide if i pick one up or not.

I hate reissues but in this case it's actually justified. And I wouldn't even say it is a reissue because it will come with some different stuff. Say bye bye to that Bespin Luke for now, that will probably be released two years after the Snowspeeder Luke in 2025.

I would guess they changed the HS a little to look my like he did in the show. Should find out very soon anyway.

Kind of wish they were diecast but I know that would have driven the price up. Still like having robot based figures with some metal and weight to them.

Will pick one up to go on display with the Luke they're gonna do.

[...]Say bye bye to that Bespin Luke for now, that will probably be released two years after the Snowspeeder Luke in 2025.

Hot Toys...a strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

I'm curious what kind of price they will hang on these. Complex figure but barebones as they come. I'll guess $265. What do you all think?

It's a different top tho, I wonder why people kept thinking it's the same costume as ROTJ. The pants, boots and belt remains albeit more shiny in silver.

Hot Toys...a strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

If you are looking for consistency, dependability, and/or predictability then yes :lol

Look pretty cool at first glance, and with a Luke tease of course. I love the scene so much that I'll need at least two and probably three.

I?m thinking one Dark Trooper to face off against Luke with another, cut in half one lying behind him. Ideally HT would include the destroyed DT as part of the base for a Deluxe Luke. As that will never happen, I guess I need two lol.

Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Dark Trooper Collectible Figure

Wow! Well these look tough. Buying one just won?t be enough.

Back