Asmus Giveaway 1/6 Anduril Sword of Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I forget how big a sword Anduril is in reality! It makes sense since book Aragorn is 6’6” and Elendil was 7’11” so of course the sword should look huge on Aragorn.

Sometimes I forget how big a sword Anduril is in reality! It makes sense since book Aragorn is 6?6? and Elendil was 7?11? so of course the sword should look huge on Aragorn.
Lol I had no idea it was that big, yikes!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Hey guys, any word on this? Where was this first revealed? Who gets one? :confused:

Hey guys, any word on this? Where was this first revealed? Who gets one? :confused:

It was a Christmas gift to the forum community by Asmus. The first 50 forum members who answered in the former now deleted thread (required posting our email address, and now deleted for that reason) are getting this. No word yet on when they’re sending them out. Probably after Crown series GtG ships, as presumably that’s Asmus’ top priority right now. As soon as one of us gets one we’ll post pics. Or at least I know I will.

It was a Christmas gift to the forum community by Asmus. The first 50 forum members who answered in the former now deleted thread (required posting our email address, and now deleted for that reason) are getting this. No word yet on when they’re sending them out. Probably after Crown series GtG ships, as presumably that’s Asmus’ top priority right now. As soon as one of us gets one we’ll post pics. Or at least I know I will.

Dammit... Not sure how I missed that??? :gah:

Anyway, thanks for letting me know... Do post when you get it!!

Got mine today too, first I thought It was my invoice for Gandalf and nearly fell off the chair.
I?m so greatful to asmus, such a great company.
I will continue to support.

The e voucher do we do anything or do they contact us ?

Got mine too, thanks Asmus! [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back