XM Studios Darth Revan 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
I stated would be EU thanks to david87ita on SF How about Darth Malak

Attachments

• adr.jpg
    adr.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
If this really is Darth Revan..I'm shocked Lucasfilm allowed them to do a 1/4 statue of him.

Awesome regardless.

I need this. I really need this. But I don’t have the cash, or the space, for a 1/4 XM. Dammit...

I'll be honest, not too familiar with this character. Ive just started to watch Clone Wars due to the Mandalorian so I know the back stories. Does Darth Revan feature in this?

I'll be honest, not too familiar with this character. Ive just started to watch Clone Wars due to the Mandalorian so I know the back stories. Does Darth Revan feature in this?

No, he's mainly just in the Knights of the Old Republic games and the Revan tie-in novel, which are set thousands of years before the movies.

Revan for sure. Not only the purple lightsaber but the red sash draped down the center.
I hope the full reveal is soon!

This is an interesting choice for XM considering some of their last star wars pieces didn't sell so well.
I would have expected something less niche.

This is an interesting choice for XM considering some of their last star wars pieces didn't sell so well.

I think their Star Wars statues would sell well if they were more accessible to the Western World.

I think this fits more in with what XM is all about, they really focus on comic pieces for the licences they have, and this is perfect for that. Bad news for me the "movie" collector, but I have a feeling this is going to sell well for them.

I think this fits more in with what XM is all about, they really focus on comic pieces for the licences they have, and this is perfect for that. Bad news for me the "movie" collector, but I have a feeling this is going to sell well for them.
You're probably right. I hope it sells well for them, I'd like them to hold on to their licence. I have their Maul and I plan on picking up their Luke on Hoth. I would like to see them have another crack at movie pieces.

You're probably right. I hope it sells well for them, I'd like them to hold on to their licence. I have their Maul and I plan on picking up their Luke on Hoth. I would like to see them have another crack at movie pieces.

You won't be disappointed with Luke, I absolute love that piece.

wow haven't heard any thing SW related from XM studio for quite a long time, still expecting the reveal of Grievous (which is probably at this point has been long canceled already). I have XM Maul in hand and its indeed a fantastic statue, looking forward seeing this one.

I think I will pick this up. I have there Maul, Luke, Fett and Vader set and love them all, though Maul and Luke are incredible. My Maul did turn up broke so was sent a replacement, but managed to keep quite a few spare parts when I had to smash up the first Maul.

If this is Revan, this might be a must have for me. Been dying to SS to do a PF for years. Best place for us folks in the states to get XM stuff?

********* they just had to make both Revan AND Malak now. KotOR was always my favourite era, but I can't get into 2 XM statues at this point in time. My luck strikes again...

Same, I do not have sufficient budget, nor space to be able to afford two XM statues at the same time...will have to see which one turns out "appropriately" for my taste, desperately need a companion piece for my XM Darth Maul.

Back