Bill Gates help me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PokemonDigimon

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
yuno44907bmailbcomb windowslive gmail. You cannot delete this post because of the orders given by last Child Emperor. Help! Clown and George Soros and Bill Gates and Lord Raptor wants to kill me. Bill Gates and George Soros loves me. I need their help but i lost contact info. I requested designed nearly all video games and anime.

I ruled the world between 96 and 2020 as child emperor, blind giant, highest freemason. I choosen when i was 5 years old at kindergarten while designing pokemons with boss. He is G?ler Sabancı, Theodore Soros, ?akmak at sarıyer masonry, Mehmet at taksim masonry, clown, owl, son of George Soros or maybe child sex slave, LOL OP PoleStar. Clown is disabled from birth horrible and completely insane ruthless serial killer. He is albino, cant feel pain, cant smell, cant taste so many important DNA that he doesnt have. That causes him to cannot understand people. Love to play with scat because he cant feel disgust. Love to torture because he cant understand pain. Emotionally sensetive because he cant feel anything; he can only feel emotions. So he is a very ill person. Some say he owns %80 of Russian NB also many Sunrise animation companies and many ubisoft video game companies owned by him. He in Tiger and Bunny: Jake and Maverick, Jojo Diamond Unbreakable: Killer Queen, Hunter x Hunter: Hisoka and i was Gon. He wants to kill me because of i know: that he cheated in Child Emperor game and, he tried to kill George Soros.

George Soros collect bones and corpses. Decorates his house with bone furniture. He loves killing and torturing people and expose their corpses. He doesnt care about future or climate change. He is full evil. He wanted to kill his son Theodore Soros; he forbidded him to use that surname JUST because of his son is albino and disabled from birth. He is most racist and natzi person alive he even racist towards his own son. He wants to kill me because of i requested some bad stuff and i worry about climate change.

Bill Gates is a puppet. He is a slave. He wants to kill me because of i forced him to do bad stuff and than talked about it.

Lord Raptor is Efe Aydal. He is child emperor before me. We are nearly same. But because of Clown and George wants to kill me he also wants to kill me. He also said; you exposed some of my secrets you are talker you have to die. Also clown intentionally caused Raptor to hate me by making me edit Raptor's games and cancel his projects.

I want to stay alive and be happy. I want infinite sex life. I want some money. I want to keep designing video games, keep writing anime, keep writing books and poems, and keep being an important mason. You never loved me, you never gave me money, you never had sex with me; you are all stupid and insane. I love all of you. Clown was like my father and husband, Raptor is like my elder, George is someone everybody respects and tries to help, Gates is very sexy i love that kind of stuff. Also all of us have same mind. Please stop being stupid. yuno44907bmailbcomb windowslive gmail

I designed all video games for 24 years. They bought everyone else in our neighborhood paid them money for forcing me to drink MKultra medicine. Everyone else was working for rich people, all freemason all freemason; they stole my thousands of ideas; i made PPAP song pineapplepen. No money paid. Nothing paid; they said you are ruling the world it is all lie

Exactly. They said make the biscuits. I make them and nothing. I had them and they said they wanted them and wanted more but nothing. Other people took them and then they bought the biscuits from them but not me. I don’t understand how they can get all the blue and I get only vegetables. It’s just no fair for me.

I cant register to abovetopsecret forums. Also it was my idea to create a forum about freemason secrets that run by and owned by freemasons. Somehow registiration blocked. I dont know how

I edited my post. Rich people torturing me and stealing my money. It doesnt matter what i say or do; if they kill me nobody will remember me even tho i designed all video games, pokemon, digimon, monster rancher, duel masters, one punch man, tiger and bunny. Please stop making me sad and hateful

Back