Super Duck SDH026 Mr. President - Joe Biden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shells075

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looks pretty good.

136720543_3655360674539619_4486562628800773706_o.jpg

Really good actually. Shame all the Trump figures pretty much ended up being cartoonish, exaggerated, and iffy likenesses. Politics aside it would have been nice to have a decent version for historical displays. I’m still a little bummed we never got that DiD McCaine with the tongue out head because he lost to Obama. That was funny! Never saw any Romney figures so they must have learned from that McCain situation to wait and see who wins.

I do wish we’d get some more historical presidents made. We usually see a Washington or Lincoln every so often but I bet a line just of presidents would have a decent following. I mean James Polk won’t sell as many as a JFK but if someone commits to doing them all, many would collect them all. Look at those Batman black and white statues. Crazy amounts of those have been made by now.

Looks like it’s just the head being made, not a full figure. Plenty of suits out there though so an easy enough custom.

Really good actually. Shame all the Trump figures pretty much ended up being cartoonish, exaggerated, and iffy likenesses. Politics aside it would have been nice to have a decent version for historical displays. I’m still a little bummed we never got that DiD McCaine with the tongue out head because he lost to Obama. That was funny! Never saw any Romney figures so they must have learned from that McCain situation to wait and see who wins.

I do wish we’d get some more historical presidents made. We usually see a Washington or Lincoln every so often but I bet a line just of presidents would have a decent following. I mean James Polk won’t sell as many as a JFK but if someone commits to doing them all, many would collect them all. Look at those Batman black and white statues. Crazy amounts of those have been made by now.

Yeah maybe some of the big hitters like, Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Kennedy, Nixon and Reagan.

A line of full set presidents would be expensive and pretty boring to look at. Busts would do the job just fine imo.

That facial expression... uncle Joe checking out dat ass.

Why though? I'm not invested in any political party so this boggles my mind.

Really good actually. Shame all the Trump figures pretty much ended up being cartoonish, exaggerated, and iffy likenesses. Politics aside it would have been nice to have a decent version for historical displays. I?m still a little bummed we never got that DiD McCaine with the tongue out head because he lost to Obama. That was funny! Never saw any Romney figures so they must have learned from that McCain situation to wait and see who wins.

I do wish we?d get some more historical presidents made. We usually see a Washington or Lincoln every so often but I bet a line just of presidents would have a decent following. I mean James Polk won?t sell as many as a JFK but if someone commits to doing them all, many would collect them all. Look at those Batman black and white statues. Crazy amounts of those have been made by now.

I was disappointed in the Trump likenesses as well so I never picked one up.
That McCain tongue sculpt was hilarious. A couple of years ago I tried to find the original images but couldn't find anything. I've looked everywhere and haven't seen a single image of it since the backlash. Part of the problem is when you search DID, it comes up the word and not the company which screws up the results.
I think the only presidents that get made are the popular ones or the most recent. I have SSC's Washington and Lincoln, wish they continued to make more but typical of Sideshow to quit early.
Top of my list would be Theodor Roosevelt, especially in the Rough Riders. I have the old GI Joe Classic version, but want a high standard update.

i remember some guy on the internet who always uses the Obama figure when he reviews female toys (in a very naughty way). this can be a good replacement for his aging obama figure.

Back