Best Terminator Endoskulls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badbot

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could share with me a side by side comparison of the Sideshow Terminator endoskull 1:1 chrome clean bust against the cinemaquette endoskull one. I think the SS one was done with Stan Winston studios right?

Thanks!:wink1:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could share with me a side by side comparison of the Sideshow Terminator endoskull 1:1 chrome clean bust against the cinemaquette endoskull one. I think the SS one was done with Stan Winston studios right?

Thanks!:wink1:

The 1:1 Sideshow endo bust is not super accurate, despite it having the SWS logo. The head on their original full figure 1:1 was closer, similar to the HCG one. Which Cinemaquette piece are you asking about? They never did a 1:1 bust, or do you mean just accuracy wise with The 1:3 Maquette? That one is direct from SWS scans, it's so good Stan used it on the cover of his book.

There are plenty of pics, there used to be a sticky here that had a great skull thread, but I don't see it so try a search.

197970671_113460247610064_1391355502545078307_n.jpg

Not exactly what you asked for, but all I could find. ICONS Artist Proof in the center.

Last edited:
The one on the left is the Cinemaquette T-800 Endoskull and one on the right is the Sideshow endoskull. The one by Cinemaquette is pretty much same as the HCG one, only differences is that the CM one Lights up with blue lights on the side with improved sound and name plate changed.
CM VS SS.jpg

In this pic, the one on left is the Battle damage one from HCG, The one in the middle could be either the one from Icons or Timeless Collectibles and last one from Sideshow.
I edited the post. ICONS AP.

Back