• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NECA TMNT Movie and Cartoon Walmart / Target Exclusive Sets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been trying to help the community track down these NECA Walmart and Target exclusive TMNT sets. I have 4 Walmarts and 2 Targets in my area and have been lucky enough to track down multiples. If I don't get any interest in the next couple of days, I'm just going to return them back to the store. I'm not trying to make a profit, just ask that you cover a couple bucks for shipping materials (boxes/bubble wrap/shipping paper) and the shipping cost to your area if your interested. I've been getting a lot of messages to ship Internationally, which I don't mind doing but I will only ship USPS which I know can get pretty expensive. I work down the street from the USPS and if I have enough time on my lunch breaks can swing by there and mail off packages.

What I still have available: 1 x Predator - 1 x Super Shredder

Super Shredder
- $45 Shipped

IMG_4372.jpg

Wrath of Krang - None
$38 + $3 + shipping cost to you -

Splinter vs Baxter Cartoon 2-pack - None
$57 + $3 + shipping cost to you

Splinter / Shredder Movie 2-pack - None
$55 + $3 + shipping cost to you

Ultimate City Demon Predator 2 2020 Convention Exclusive Predator (Sold at Walmart) x 1
$33 + $3 + shipping cost to you

IMG_4127.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Thats a great thing youre doing brother! I have had no luck in nyc at all. Unfortunately I have the Baxter set but will be watching if you pick up other stuff!

My brother picked these up for me today, 1 Krang and Baxter/Splinter set already sold. 1 Krang and Baxter/Splinter Set pending. Only have 1 KRANG left

The krang boxes arent in the best condition but he grabbed the 3 best looking boxes.

IMG_4353 (1).jpg

I?ll take a triceraton/Rodney set shipped loose if you find an extra please.

Back