Statue Tweeterhead Wonder Woman maquette 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty cool
thbats.jpeg

Yea, loving the pose on this one too. Didn't like the one leg up pose on the first one.

RbU8mo7.jpg

Tweeterhead said:
Sideshow helped Tweeterhead start out in the licensed maquette distribution game and have always supported us and believed in what we were doing. We've been so fortunate to collaborate on projects and share in the excitement of some of our best releases, like the recent Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman!

This also allows us to offer some pieces in both 1:6 Scale AND 1:4 Scale. We know a lot of fans have been wanting our products to fit their 1:4 scale collection, while others continue to collect 1:6 scale, so why not offer both?

This new partnership will also ensure customers the highest level of customer service, shipping, and support for your new Tweeterhead orders!

We couldn't be more excited about these next steps and the very bright future that's on the horizon!

She looks amazing but 37 inches?! That seems a little big

Looks really good though

The statue looks solid but not spectacular IMO. I much prefer both of Sideshow’s WW PFs over this piece. The exciting news with this release is that Tweeterhead is now in the 1/4 game as well. I'm truly hoping that we see a 1/4 classic Martian Manhunter and Deathstroke. I desperately need those characters in 1/4 scale for my collection.

I'm surprised it's expected to ship this year

Also the pics are the same for both sizes so that's worrying as we don't know that we're going to get and what the paint will be like, they won't look identical

Looks really great to me. I actually like this over the SS Wonder Woman PFs.

the thing that bugs me though, does that mean I should wait before ordering the current 1/6 Superman maquette as they may release a 1/4 scale version later?? Would rather have the larger scale statues.

Back