Statue Tweeterhead DC Batman maquette 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty cool
thbats.jpeg

The upper body on the Tweeter Batman looks a lot like the pose on Daniel Bel's Batman bust for sideshow.

Hopefully this will either

a)help with the after market availability of the Super Powers blue and grey Batman

or b)make so I don't care about trying to track it down anymore :p

I came into the line a day late after he dried up and its been driving me crazy since.

The upper body on the Tweeter Batman looks a lot like the pose on Daniel Bel's Batman bust for sideshow.

I said pretty much the something on the TH newsletter thread.

It does look like Bel's bust. If this is a 1/6 scale full sculpt of Bel's Batman bust, then it will be a awesome surprise.

Looks like this will finally be put up for PO in July. Unfortunately, this will only be offered in 1/6 scale. So, anyone still holding out for a classic 1/4 Batman won't be able to count on adding this piece to your 1/4 collection.

It's so annoying how sideshow call the shots and stop tweeterhead from making good money and making 1/4 whenever they want. I know they own the licence but I still dislike them for it lol

It's so annoying how sideshow call the shots and stop tweeterhead from making good money and making 1/4 whenever they want. I know they own the licence but I still dislike them for it lol
Yea I agree. It makes it hard b/c I personally am not in for 1/6 statues but that’s the only way you can have a cohesive look with all the tweeterhead pieces. Would definitely prefer if each one had the 1/4 and 1/6 option

Yea I agree. It makes it hard b/c I personally am not in for 1/6 statues but that’s the only way you can have a cohesive look with all the tweeterhead pieces. Would definitely prefer if each one had the 1/4 and 1/6 option
Exactly, makes it hard to get excited for more tweeterhead pieces when we don't know which will be made in 1/6. Obviously 1/6 collectors are catered for but some of us don't collect that scale

I agree with all of you. I hate that sideshow has a stranglehold on the 1/4 license. I would've bought Tweeter's Aquaman and Scarecrow in 1/4 scale. I desperately need a 1/4 Martian Manhunter and a classic Perez Deathstroke for my collection. I'll be livid if Tweeter makes them and Sideshow doesn't allow Tweeter to release both of them in 1/4 scale. As 1/4 collectors, all we can do is basically mix and match 1/4 pieces between Sideshow, XM, and Tweeter if we want a chance to complete 1/4 lineups. Sideshow is notorious for putting their focus mainly on A list characters. It's bad enough B and C list characters are often neglected by Sideshow, they also have the power to kill off 1/4 releases from companies that are willing to produce them.

Yeah that pose is a miss. It's a minor detail but they got it wrong. Let's see if they address it in the inevitable backlash on fb

BATMAN – FINALLY

Although it has been teased for a long time, we think the Batman big reveal during the month of SDCC is pretty fitting. We hope you all love him as much as we do! There will be two versions released on the same day, Thursday, July 20th at 9 am Pacific. The Black and Gray Batman Maquette will be available on Tweeterhead.com and Sideshow.com, but the Variant “Hush” Blue and Gray Batman (pictured) will only be available on Tweeterhead.com, and it will be limited to 250 pieces only!

Stay tuned to our social media for more news in the next few weeks.

q9qVYcN.jpg

fM0bTQ7.jpg

Yeah those darn tippy toes. I can’t imagine what they were thinking with those. If the base design forces it, then a new base should probably be designed. Even just the right foot doing that would be fine but it’s the left that looks bad.

Yeah those darn tippy toes. I can’t imagine what they were thinking with those. If the base design forces it, then a new base should probably be designed. Even just the right foot doing that would be fine but it’s the left that looks bad.
Exactly, do one foot, not both. The artist should have tried this pose himself to see how ridiculous it is 😆

I agree with all of you. I hate that sideshow has a stranglehold on the 1/4 license. I would've bought Tweeter's Aquaman and Scarecrow in 1/4 scale. I desperately need a 1/4 Martian Manhunter and a classic Perez Deathstroke for my collection. I'll be livid if Tweeter makes them and Sideshow doesn't allow Tweeter to release both of them in 1/4 scale. As 1/4 collectors, all we can do is basically mix and match 1/4 pieces between Sideshow, XM, and Tweeter if we want a chance to complete 1/4 lineups. Sideshow is notorious for putting their focus mainly on A list characters. It's bad enough B and C list characters are often neglected by Sideshow, they also have the power to kill off 1/4 releases from companies that are willing to produce them.
I was delighted they are finally making Two-Face but really surprised they haven't done Catwoman in either scale yet. You can usually depend on her. Maybe its because the Batman Returns version is out right now?

Back