Statue Tweeterhead DC Superman maquette 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good IMO.
fbd7a2599b235f837363a01bc4a07f5d.jpg

Need to see more pics. At this angle, his left thigh looks thick for its length.

Everything else looks good. Love the pose, costume and composition.

If this was 1/4 I'd buy it in a heartbeat

Easily one of (If not the best) Superman Statues I've seem

Definitely a gem for the 1/6 collectors

Need to see more pics. At this angle, his left thigh looks thick for its length.

Everything else looks good. Love the pose, costume and composition.

I was going to say, he hasn't skipped leg day lol

Still very nice, classic and iconic

If I didn't have the prime 1 hush superman I would be getting this. This is the best 1/6 superman I have ever seen.

This looks fantastic. Can't wait to see Batman and WW. Now let's see a Perez Deathstroke already.

Damnit, Nearmint! I got so excited I clicked on your pic thinking it was a youtube link. Split second later I read "2/10/21". Bloody hell! :lol

ANNOUNCEMENT: The same issue that caused the preorder delay until next week also affects when my review will be ready. I’ve rescheduled the review for Tuesday 2/16/21. So sorry for the delay!

F80-ABAE1-8-BCB-4631-B6-E7-122168129-FA5.png

Fantastic video nearmint! He looks spectacular and very stout. Really looking forward to seeing the rest of the Trinity. I can't wait to see Tweeter's take on Perez's Deathstroke (whenever they decide to release him). I just hope he isn't too skinny like he was in sideshow's Deathstroker PF.

Awesome review Nearmint! :clap definitely looks like a step above the first version. I know in your vid you encourage to buy directly from Tweeterhead, but their site seems to take you directly to Sideshow's page whenever you click on a product. Maybe I'm missing something? I've never ordered from tweeterhead before I could definitely be doing something wrong :lol

Awesome review Nearmint! :clap definitely looks like a step above the first version. I know in your vid you encourage to buy directly from Tweeterhead, but their site seems to take you directly to Sideshow's page whenever you click on a product. Maybe I'm missing something? I've never ordered from tweeterhead before I could definitely be doing something wrong :lol

Tweeterhead sold out, but the Collector’s Edition is available at Sideshow.

Back