1/6 Threezero - The Walking Dead - Morgan Jones Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
135150269_5740911085934672_1258667553293327886_o.jpg

Can’t believe they are still going. One of their better ones for sure. Wonder what happened to the Carol they teased back when Negan was teased. Heck they’ve teased so much that has never seen the light of day.

definitely one of their nicer releases but I've lost interest in this line so long ago. Rick needs a do-over more than any new release I think.

Can’t believe they are still going. One of their better ones for sure. Wonder what happened to the Carol they teased back when Negan was teased. Heck they’ve teased so much that has never seen the light of day.

Yup. I absolutely loved The Walking Dead for years and so looked forward to collecting this line. With what I think is the dumbest start of a line in history and teases of figures that never materialized all I'm stuck with are 2 armless zombies that are collecting dust in a closet.

I'm LONG out of this show and franchise in general and I would buy a Shane, and a Rick to go with him.

Morgan looks great, though.

Great looking figure...had this been released a couple of years ago it would have been a definite pre-order for me. Unfortunately now it's a case of it being announced too late - as like a lot of others I've just lost interest in the franchise and the line of figures.

I have zero interest in this but Threezero seems to be getting better and better at headsculpts.

Agreed. Looking forward to what else they release this year. I'd love to see them doing something like Kiefer from 24.

Yup. I absolutely loved The Walking Dead for years and so looked forward to collecting this line. With what I think is the dumbest start of a line in history and teases of figures that never materialized all I'm stuck with are 2 armless zombies that are collecting dust in a closet.

:lol This line was indeed completely fumbled.

I'm almost tempted to get this but it's probably too late for me too. I cancelled Carl and decided to stop participating in this line. Amazing that 3Z has never made Sheriff Rick.

I would purchase a Sheriff Rick. Since he was never released I did not pick up any other figures.

It does look good. Threezero have peaked with this line. I just wish they would do more earlier characters like Rick in different looks, Shane in s1 and s2 looks, a new Negan would be nice too.

Back