Rick and Morty Statue - Mondo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
I love this show, I haven't bought a Mondo statue before, but I'm in for this one. Any other fans on here?

"We all adore Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon?s Rick and Morty. Sideshow and Mondo are proud to present the very first official polystone statue for the series!

Designed by Eric Siebenaler, sculpted by Tufan Sezer, and painted by Mara Ancheta, this statue lovingly brings the bonkers character design into vivid 3D and features multiple interchangeable tentacles and hands."

hU22fw7.jpg

JT2rbJg.jpg

eEnHDFQ.jpg

Yeah, I think they have captured the look and feel of the show nicely. Decent size also for the price. I'm going to order the regular locally as Mondo don't ship to the UK....

Are you sure? I know they have shipped 1/6 figures overseas.

Yeah, I tried to buy it and received the notification that I couldn't. Maybe statues and figures have different licenses or whatever. I'm guessing it's because we left the EU officially this week. CDUK have it for a pretty decent price so I'll grab one there.

Back