Sideshow The Dude 1/6 Scale Figure - The Big Lebowski

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
D8DA6382-BCCD-47C8-9A7F-1A3F2B22DBC8.jpeg

Thinking about what Sideshow did to Beetlejuice has me cautiously...versus simply optimistic! A licensed Dude is pretty exciting though.

That?s pretty awesome, but I can?t see it topping the custom stuff out there. For those not willing to spend the expensive price, I really hope they nail it like they did Ash. If it?s a different clothing than what?s been done, I?ll definitely buy to support the property.

Interesting. I’m curious to see how this will look. May pick it up depending on accessories and pricing.

I've got, and love the Rainman version of the Dude, but would certainly consider picking this up if the sculpt, outfit(s?), and accessories are right. Glad that SSC is addressing overlooked franchises in the market like this.

I had always seen the customs around, but were always a bit pricey for me. I think I'd definitely get this!

Sideshow won't make anyone else... but then, just The Dude is like totally fine, man.

Hope he comes with his briefcase for his personal business papers and a nice marmot.

To their credit, Sideshow is being pretty transparent that this will not be a line of figures. It does not say Big Lebowski anywhere it literally just says The Dude. Don?t think they could be clearer that this is definitely a one off figure...which I am actually completely fine with. Love the movie but The Dude is plenty.

I kind of wouldn’t expect anyone beyond The Dude anyways. I’d love to get Walter as well, and possibly Donny, but it is a film where a whole line isn’t entirely necessary. I like that Sideshow is doing something off the wall and unexpected like this.

What do we expect for accessories? A bowling ball, a White Russian drink, the briefcase, sunglasses. Maybe his rug.

Last edited:
Yeah, I would not bet on any characters apart from the Dude, though Walter would be welcome! Accessory-wise, I think you're probably right Mike. I wouldn't bet on the suitcase, though. Coffee can would be nice, as would some Jackie Treehorn artwork (though I don't think SSC would dare). Aimee Mann's severed toe? My Rainman figure also came with a Time Man of the Year mirror.

I'm most curious about his look. The sweater would be the most obvious outfit, though they could also do his robe, beige hoodie, or bowling shirt look.

I would think the sweater. That’s the most iconic look and I would be a bit disappointed if they didn’t use that one. Maybe they’ll throw in an additional outfit? Part of me could see that with the robe or hoodie, t-shirt, and shorts.

You guys seem pretty optimistic about how this is going to look.

I always dread the thought of something like Die Hard finally getting made in 1/6 and then finding out it's Sideshow doing it.

You guys seem pretty optimistic about how this is going to look.

I always dread the thought of something like Die Hard finally getting made in 1/6 and then finding out it's Sideshow doing it.
I don’t have high hopes with it being a Sideshow piece, but I like the film and am curious about the figure. No guarantee that I’ll buy it. I haven’t bought a Sideshow figure in a long time. I actually only have one human type character by them (Scout Trooper). Everything else is a droid or alien.

I can't remember the last Sideshow figure I bought. Maybe C-3PO.

The last human character I got from them might have been SS Commander Cody whenever that was.

I think it's going to be the sweater look, did he have sunglasses on with that outfit those might help.

Back