Young Rich - Homelander 1/6 Figure (Amazon THE BOYS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
Just went up, doesn't look great IMO but I'm sure someone will be excited by it.

Vs5xcAf.png

X5cRX94.png

W28Gd5h.png

LcdsF4J.png

Estimated Release date: 2021 Quarter 2-3 (March-September)

Production Description:

Head sculpture and body accessories:
★ Smile emoji x1
★ Roar Emoji (led) x 1
★ Muscle body x1
★ Glove hand type x4 pairs

Dress Accessories
★ Tights x1
★ Belt x1
★ Shoulder armor x1 pair
★ Cloak x1
★ x1 pair of boots (upper and lower part)

Other Accessories
★ Baby bottle x1
★ Milk bucket x1 piece
★ Blue potion (No. 5) x1 pair
★ Motherland poster x1
★ Modeling platform x1 piece

Looks like homeland was chugging more than a gallon of breast milk a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Body reminds of of the BVS Batman prototype. Showed my Mrs who loves the show but doesn?t know a lot about 1/6 scale figures and she laughed at the head sculpt. The cape is also way too long. Hopefully they can improve this as their into the spider verse figures look really good!

I’ll wait for SooSoo. The suit appears well made but the body and heads kill it. I’d also prefer a translucent, plastic eye-beam accessory over just a light up feature. These guys could probably produce a worthwhile Black Noir but doesn’t look like realistic headsculpts are up to scratch.

Was figuring ULs would start showing up. “ The Boys” is practically tailor made for 1/6 figures. What I can’t believe is that Young Right would produce such a caricaturish portrait. The top of the head and eyes look fine, but the over exaggerated expression just kills it. The outfit doesn’t look half bad although it lacks the shading they use in the show to give the illusion of muscle definition and the cape looks kind of flimsy. I’m sure SooSoo is working since they’ve already solicited their Billy, so I’ll wait and see. What I’m more interested in seeing is how deep they go into the character rosters. I’d pick up the Boys, The Seven, Stormfront, Lamplighter and Stan Edgar.

Makes for a better comic styled Homelander than live action with that exaggerated face. But, totally appropriate for the character! Particularly the angry head. That's a really long torso, though.

Makes for a better comic styled Homelander than live action with that exaggerated face. But, totally appropriate for the character! Particularly the angry head. That's a really long torso, though.

It looks like whoever set this up for the photos placed the belt too low. Plus the costume looks to be pulled down too far, making the thighs stubby. But that portrait... yikes.

Edit: I just saw their Killmonger figure. That one looks to have the long torso/short leg syndrome as well. The thighs definitely look too short. I don't know if they developed their own bodies or what.

Last edited:
It's not even just the head thats bad, the outfit isn't great either. The proportions of the body are just way off, where is his 6-pack?

Pretty bold to use the show's names and logos as a unlicensed piece.

That sculpt looks like it belongs on a mego doll.

Pretty bold to use the show's names and logos as a unlicensed piece.

That sculpt looks like it belongs on a mego doll.

Young Rich did the same with their Miles Morales figures too, I never heard of them before so I assumed they had some licensing or something with it being so blatant. But nothing they've done is licensed.

This sculpt looks awful and the suit proportions look a bit odd to me too.

Back