What's YOUR favorite Marvel figure (of the year)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zurdo95D

Super Captain Marvel Freak!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
What's your personal favorite Marvel figure you've gotten this year?!?!?!?!?!

Or for that matter, your favorite Marvel figure(s) that you hold in high regard!

I'm most certain this forum KNOWS what my favorite figure of the year is (and top figures ever)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

nOaERkD.jpg

8FUSI2b.jpg

Qjb5gcd.jpg

VvmkXSc.jpg

vyALGSx.jpg

wNchfLE.jpg

h7QdddW.jpg

5Ee4fZs.jpg

uxOY6N2.jpg

Hm that's tough, 2019 was a better Marvel year for me and 2020 is a bombshell of a Star Wars year. So I guess the Mark 47 reissue lol.

Hasbro movie Wolverine, Xavier, Magneto, Venom. Seriously amazing figures. Hot Toys didn't make a dent this year, I only bought Qui-Gon from them.

Armored thanos which I got in late january of 2020 (it came out in 2019 in adia though). If i had to pick a figure that released this year in asia then endgame black widow.

Hahahaha

Yes, Zurdo I was certain about what your choice was going to be.

I really like my Captain Marvel a lot but my top pick for this year is Armored Thanos, he is incredible.

HT had pretty solid marvel releases with head sculpts in 2020: 1) Nebula 2) Armored Thanos 3) Wasp 4) EG Black Widow 5) Gamora Vol 2 6) Mark 47 re-issue 7) EG Ronin

My figure of the year wouldn't be Marvel related tho

Would have been Mark VII if they didn't have the stupid pod feature, which messes it up a bit. I really like the punisher war machine and although it's not the greatest of figures, I really like the Toys Era Juggernaut

If I had to rank my 8 HT purchases of 2020, I guess it would go as follows:
1. Mando
2. Mark 3 1/4
3. Commander Cody
4. Iron Spider
5. Remnant Stormtrooper
6. Punisher
7. Star Lord IW
8. Spiderman 2099

Back