• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SSC Boromir Maquette EX, SSC PF Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Items are located in Alberta, Canada. Prices are in USD. Happy to answer questions, and always open to offers.

Sideshow Boromir Maquette Exclusive 14/500

This one is tough to let go of, but it should go to someone who will display it as it's sat in storage for years. Purchased from another collector several years ago. As far as I know they never displayed it, and I only opened it twice since purchasing it. Once for inspection and again to take these photos. It is in superb condition, no damage as far as I can tell. Includes original box and original shipping container.

$1200 shipped within Canada
$1300 shipped within USA

Sideshow Premium Format Legolas 39

I bought this new and displayed it briefly. I managed to break the small peg that connects the arrow to the bow but as I understand it that's a common issue. The arrow still sat in place just fine, but a tiny bit of sticky tack would work as well. Includes original box and original shipping container.

$400 shipped within Canada
$475 shipped within USA

Last edited:
Back