1/6 Daftoys: Black Panther "Leopard Agent" Tactical Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DasMuse

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I've been hoping for this. I'm surprised it took so long for of of these secondary companies to make this. :yess:

132465567_212604060357975_2195994774416527837_n.jpg

:yess: Woo!

I was impressed with their Bane sets, so I presume this one may turn out very good. It looks like the mask from the museum heist is included too! I wonder if they'll also include the EK head sculpt.

Nice! :yess: If there is a decent head sculpt included I might get this...I've always wanted a tactical Killmonger figure.

My HT Golden Jaguar Killmonger is quite lonely on the shelf, so I might end up getting this once we have a PO and more pics.

The HS is really not a good likeness, but I was planning on using a different one anyways. Body proportions look better than the YR one. Will be interesting to see more info, like if this and the museum version are going to be one or two versions, and what the price points look like.

Also those top straps look too yellow...I think if they were a tad more ochre they'd look better.

So pros and cons, but I'm liking we're finally getting some choices.

Considering how DAFTOYS usually price their figures it will most likely retail at anything from $180 to $250. But for me I'm mainly after the outfit. I may get it just for the outfit and repaint the upper chest and back parts metallic silver to make it more movie accurate.

I may also put my Nut Pizs head on it, but I would have to see what the dimensions on the body supplied with the figure are like.

Considering how DAFTOYS usually price their figures it will most likely retail at anything from $180 to $250. But for me I'm mainly after the outfit. I may get it just for the outfit and repaint the upper chest and back parts metallic silver to make it more movie accurate.

I may also put my Nut Pizs head on it, but I would have to see what the dimensions on the body supplied with the figure are like.

Ah good catches! Maybe they'll fix the color for production. I have gotten their TDKR Bane sets before and I found the quality pretty good so I hope this one is up to their standard. Ah well, we'll see!

Ah good catches! Maybe they'll fix the color for production. I have gotten their TDKR Bane sets before and I found the quality pretty good so I hope this one up to their standard. Ah well, we'll see!

Yeah good point, hope they do.

So it's been 2 months now since this was previewed - do we still think it will go up for order/get made? I'm not familiar with how Daftoys operates, so I'm curious if such a delay is typical for them.

Back