Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Shoretrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
You wanted it... HT obeys... look for this with the upcoming Airborne Trooper and Death Star Trooper....

132204957_10157705169622344_3435381567788253688_o.jpg

132748469_10157705169337344_8012997353792704793_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But do I need a second Shore Trooper with only a very minor paint variation? Yes, yes I do.

I collect one of each trooper. But since I prefer nonranked troopers I might switch my captain with regular one. I don't know.

I'd be happy with the Shoretrooper Captain or Grunt. I just want a Shoretrooper in my collection. I hope this turns out to be more than just a tease this time.

As much as Bill Burr sticks out like a sore thumb to me in Star Wars, I'd like his head.

He was good in the show though. If you think about it a little, it was pretty dumb that they cut him loose and didn't take him on the last mission along with the dude Mandalorian that was with Bo and Snoop Dogg's cousin. Smells like KK got involved.

Matter of time, this was. Now, happy I'm that past mistake correct I can.

I'll rejoice when it actually goes up for PO. Until then, i'll keep dreaming about all those unreleased troopers teased for the past 5 years.

I would prefer the Squad Leader with the blue and the skirt but any Shoretrooper will do nicely.

True but I don't have the confidence to modify my figures :lol.

Not really into customizing my figures either. Especially when it comes to painting. i can see myself modding a part here or there if it doesn't require a full set of tools to achieve it though.

So, in the end, i'd be happier with a couple grunts taking order from my Shoretrooper captain on a shelf rather than both ranking troopers displayed with no grunt to shout at.

Not really into customizing my figures either. Especially when it comes to painting. i can see myself modding a part here or there if it doesn't require a full set of tools to achieve it though.

So, in the end, i'd be happier with a couple grunts taking order from my Shoretrooper captain on a shelf rather than both ranking troopers displayed with no grunt to shout at.

I miss out on the RO version, came out around the time when I was taking a break from the hobby so I will settle for one of these grunts

I'm sure this one is close to being announced.

I'll be getting two of these. (maybe three?) Love the Troopers.

Same here. Definitely getting 2, possibly 3. I am debating a third mando death trooper right now. Someone stop me, please.

Back