Force FX Elite Darksaber (Mandalorian Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Centurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
repainted-boba-fett-helmet-force-fx-elite-darksaber-more-from-the-mandalorian-revealed-by-hasbro-7.jpeg

More info and pics available here:

https://comicbook.com/gear/news/the-mandalorian-darksaber-force-fx-elite-lightsaber-pre-order/

Lets just hope that it isnt super chunky and oversized like a lot of these Force FX sabers seem to be.

I preorder but will cancel if the parks come out with theirs.
Good point.
Without a doubt this thing makes it's way onto Season 3 which means it'll continue to get more popular.
Disney would be leaving a lot of money on the table if they didn't include this for sale in their Legacy line.

Good point.
Without a doubt this thing makes it's way onto Season 3 which means it'll continue to get more popular.
Disney would be leaving a lot of money on the table if they didn't include this for sale in their Legacy line.

I'm not familiar, is their legacy line likely to be superior to this? About how much would it cost?

This monstrosity is tied with Kylo's saber for fugliest saber in the galaxy.

Looked crap in the show, looks crap as a prop.

I got notified by Gamestop that this is shipping soon. I looked on YouTube and sure enough there is a review up. Thankfully the hilt seems all metal but apparently the sound is a bit underwhelming.

I have the Legacy version and plan on getting this at the inevitable 50% price like previous Elites. Fool me once Hasbro.

Back